Ratings for Dr. Philip E. Johnston

I went to this doctor with complaints of symptons relating to my family history of diabetes,arthritis, and cancer, in hope that I could have an entire exam. Instead I was told that I LOOK like the perfect picture of health.So I asked him " how do you know for sure without the prper exams of labs,x-rays ect., and he replied with the exact same answer. I felt as if I had been discriminated as an intellegent woman.Dr. Phillip Johnston need to work on insects, not humans. He has no compassion for his work or patients.His entire out look on health is unethical. I stayed in the room with him for less than 40 seconds.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2009

This is a doctor you dont want to see.My fiance went in to see him after being in emergency room for seizures and Dr. did absolutely NOTHING to find out the cause or help in any way.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2009

dr. johnston dismissed my complaints of symptoms. he said it was just where i lived and i needed to get used to it. he spoke down on me and made me feel inferior. his bedside manner was deplorable. i would not see this doctor again... even in an emergency.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2008

Dr. Philip E. Johnston's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1970)