Ratings for Dr. Joshua D. Katz

Dr. Katz is what a doctor should be. He listens, explains everything well, and is kind and genuine. Appointments are not rushed. He also asks about my other conditions and health overall. I have complete trust in his care.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

my father's condition kept declining, other neuros couldn't explain why. They said all the tests were normal. Dr Katz reviewed those ''normal'' test results, he was quick to point out that those were in fact, abnormal for someone as young as my father. Dad passed away a few months later, but at least we had an answer to the question we had beed asking for 4 years

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

bored, disinterested....passed off his lack of knowledge on me. Made me feel stupid, irrelevant, beneath his interest. wasted visit. I prepared extensively for visit....never looked at anything I brought. Belittled other doctor's diagnoses. Arrogant.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

This Dr. is unstable. Have never been so poorly treated in my life. Should not be allowed to practice. Thankfully I found a good Doctor.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2014

I had a great experience with Dr. Katz. He spent a lot of time with me explaining his diagnosis and my options, and also returned a call I had made about medication questions within five minutes, and spent 20 minutes on the phone with me discussing it.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2011

Dr. Katz was extremely patronizing. He only latched on to one of my synpmptoms, never bothering to listen to the entirety of my problems. He passed my off as an over anxious person and flat out dismissed me when I said that I didn't want to have another expensive test for something he already told me wasn't an issue. I am not a person who frequently runs to doctors for every ache and pain, and I had some significant issues which turned out to be MS. He flat out told me I didn't have MS, and again, never bothered to listen to the whole picture. I felt like, unless I was incoherent and falling over, he was going to dismiss me as some hypochondriac. Find another neuro.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2011

Doctor demonstrated a lack of knowledge about my case and illness. Suggested that I exaggerated my disability. Not empathic.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2010

Unpleasant personality. Did not listen well. Will find new doctor.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2010

you could not get better care, in every regard. this doctor is an excellent diagnostician, is kind and sensitive, and will take time to discuss your situation with you. you never feel hurried or patronized. he also, by the way, has a good sense of humor. i could not recommend a doctor more highly.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2008

Dr. Joshua D. Katz's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)