Ratings for Dr. Susan E. MacLennan

I had an amazing experience with Dr. MacLennan from the moment I called to schedule my consult. She listened to what I had to say and the questions I had and was always very knowledgeable and informative. She and Alexa make the office feel welcoming and warm rather than impersonal like many other medical settings tend to feel. Right up until I was being rolled in for my procedure Dr. MacLennan made me feel comfortable and confident in her skills. I would highly recommend her practice!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2019

My wife had an incredible experience with Dr. Susan MacLennan. Doctor Mac was one of the most intelligent, capable, skilled, and warm professionals I have ever experienced. I cannot recommend her enough. From bedside manner, surgery prep, clear - open- and honest communicate about surgical procedures - Doctor MacLennan got A+ ratings from us both. Unlike many experiences with medical professionals - after the surgery, Doctor MacLennan was available for questions and concerns - her after-care approach was as fantastic as her bedside manner. If you are looking to have plastic surgery done in Vermont - You absolutely need to visit her at Mountain Lake Plastic Surgery. You will NOT be disappointed!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2019

I had a great experience at Mountain Lake Plastic Surgery, my finger never felt so good, excellent care and very quick follow up, thank you all so much!!!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2019

There are not enough good things to say about Dr. MacLennan. She is professional, committed, personable, and the results are undeniable. Alexa who is the receptionist/office manager was amazing. She helped so much getting me through all of this. The staff at the surgery center were amazing. I may have to drive almost 3 hours to get to see her but worth every second of that drive.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2019

Loved how much this staff and this doctor had my best interest at the top of their list. Sometimes you need to hear that something may not be right for you, and you need to know that is what you can expect, along with as I mentioned, having your best interest at heart. Love the professionalism; I fully trust this doctor and her staff. So glad that is where I landed.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2019

From the very beginning to the end, my experience has been nothing but amazing. Alexa at the front desk is truly phenomenal and just sets the tone for the rest of the appointment. Dr. MacLennan is clearly knowledgeable and skilled. She also won’t push you into something if she doesn’t feel it’s the right procedure for you. I will continue to find reasons to go back to see Susan and Alexa!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2019

Absolutely perfect! Every aspect of my experience with Dr. McClellan was exceptional. My husband and I are so pleased with the results. We are very fortunate to have a surgeon with her experience and facilities in our small state.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2019

I can’t say enough good things about Dr. MacLennan. I had a Brest reduction. From beginning to ended Dr. MacLennan made me feel confident, happy and excited to have this surgery done. I had absolutely no issues and the pain was minimal. I didn’t even need Tylenol. What a amazing and great surgeon she is. I highly recommend Dr. Susan E. MacLennan. Five Stars easily.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2019

I am a 66 year old woman, 5 years out of a challenging 32 year marriage. Every time I looked in the mirror, I saw the tired, worn out, battled scared woman who survived. I spent a couple of years considering eye lid surgery, then scheduled a consultation with Dr. MacLennan. I am absolutely thrilled and over the moon with the results. I look away and alert and not tired and sad for the first time in years. I am so happy with my results that I'm telling my friends, not trying to keep it a secret. I am proud and happy that I decided to have this done just for me to feel better about me and Dr. MacLennan certainly accomplished all my goals!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2019

I just had a first visit with Dr. MacLennan, and I was ecstatic with my appointment. I have spent a lot of money trying to find a first-class professional with such knowledge and experience. She made me feel right at home and gave me her honest opinions and expert advice as to what I have been striving to attain. No bruising, no regrets - just extremely happy with the results. The office is lovely - full of light and professional looking. And, Alexa took the time over the phone - and in person- to make me feel right at home. I would look no further! Dr. MacLennan is the best, and I am so happy to welcome her back to Vermont!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2019

Dr. Susan E. MacLennan's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Dartmouth Medical School (Grad. 1994)