Ratings for Dr. Ralph Newman

Dr. Newman is a wonderful Doctor.. only I dislike is you cant make appointments and you have to wait to be seen on a 1st come 1st serve basis. Overall him and his staff has been great w helping me and my claim.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2011

He got my husband addicted to pain meds because instead of fixing the pain hed rather just up your dose of pain medication. My husband has been going to him since 2004 and not one thing has been done toward his claim b/c he drops the ball so badly he is THE most uncaring doctor ive ever come across He has screwed not only my husband but my family as a whole I just must believe in karma when he gets older and needs his own dr to help him Trust me I can write about so much more but what good would it do me Just please be aware please

flag | Submitted June 2, 2011

doesn't liked to be asked questions by someone equally as familiar about their own case. he takes great offence as a matter a fact. doesnt care about patients pain factor and doesnt do anything about it. i am made to go there or i wouldn't step foot in the door, thr office is so behind times and can not get their work out do to horse play and comeing and going whenever they want. i could write a book of bad things about this place but i have better things to do with my time.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2009

he has a wonderful sense of humor, knew what he was talking about. I gave him rave reviewa as he was honest with me about my condition, and he has good taste, Dorothy in Franklin wiht the fuzzy purse

flag | Submitted December 7, 2007

has no appointments have to stand outside for 1 1/2 hours bwfore open to get in and be 1 of 1st ones seen sitting and waiting can take ALL day NEEDS to set appointments.....

flag | Submitted December 11, 2006

very good doctor......kinda grumpy sometimes, but very helpful.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2006

Dr. Ralph Newman's Credentials

• Kansas City University Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1972)