Ratings for Dr. Sami I. Jabara

I wish we could give 20 stars. Ive been to other doctors in Los Angeles and they truly couldn’t care less about whether you conceived. I felt like I was in a factory. His nurses Jackie and Lizette are so sweet, walked me through everything and made the process so much easier. IVF is HARD and EMOTIONAL. They let me know it was going to be ok. Dr. Jabara is knowledgeable. He knows what will work. I put my faith in him... he is a blessing!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2018

Excellent experience . Delivered a healthy baby at the age of 44. Thank you doctor and staff for giving me the experience of motherhood .

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

I was originally referred by a friend who worked at Kaiser that Dr. Sami Jabara was the doctor to go to if you wanted to conceive. Dr. Jabara has such a kind demeanor and you can tell that he truly cares for his patients. After we had unsuccessful IUI's my husband and I decided to do IVF. Due to the high cost we knew that this would be our last opportunity to conceive. And thanks to Dr. Jabara we are now 10 weeks pregnant with our first child. Words cannot express how grateful I am to Dr. Jabara for everything he has done for my husband and I. I would definitely recommend him to anyone going thru the heartbreaking issue of infertility.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

I do not know where to begin. This was a very long journey of 8 years for me. I have been to 3 different doctors .Dr J was sent from heaven . He was recommended to me by a co-worker. I had a very fulfilling long 1 and half hour consult where he reviewed my records and have me hope. 5 months later I have succeeded in getting pregnant. I send him and wish him all positivity and success and so does my wife .

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

Dr. Jabara was very unprofessional and made several mistakes during my treatments. He seems to be knowledgeable and dishonest in a very unprofessionally as spouse to be as a "DIRECTOR" ... When we went to do IVF as he INSIST to get pregnant though it!! He didn't show up for even consultation and never answer our call . We never met any doctor with this attitude ... So we decide to share our experience so when you decide to get pregnant or if you need help in this issue I advise to chose another doctor more respectable and caring for his peients.His absence of care had a profound negative impact on my health. I won’t recommend him to anyone.

Submitted April 3, 2018

Dr Jabara is the best doctor I have ever had. He is warm, friendly, and extremely knowledgeable. He always answered my questions quickly. He really care about his patients. When I was very sad for my test results, he was there for me. He explained all the options I had, and guided me throughout the process. He went above and beyond to help me. I feel so lucky to have him as my doctor. Now, I have a cute son because of his help. He made my dream came true. I cannot thank him enough. I would definitely recommend Dr. Jabara to anyone who thinks her case is hopeless.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

Worked with us for 7 years and always took the time to counsel us. Discussed various options for infertility and chose IUI. Looking forward to sending him a picture of our son to add to his wall of successes!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

He's extremely knowledgeable and caring! Best doctor

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

This doctor is amazingly wonderful. He took all the time I required and provided excellent options and feedback. Under his care, I was pregnant just after the first intrauterine insemination. He knew exactly how much medication I required, he was very knowledgeable, professional and most importantly, kind. He has a passion for caring. I highly recommend this doctor, he is a keeper.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

We conceived our amazing daughter with the support and guidance of Dr Jabara for an IVF cycle. His passion and energy are infectious and now after having gone to other fertility doctors I truly understand how important it is to be talked to like an individual rather than treated as one of a number of dozens or hundreds, etc. He has a wonderful sense of humor and I would recommend him to anyone interested in pursuing fertility treatments.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017