Ratings for Dr. Wade M. Bateman

Dr. Bateman has treated me for over twenty years and has always gotten the job done. A friend recommended him to me years ago because he diagnosed a very unusual disease for him. Dr. Bateman has always treated me well, though once diabetes set in he referred me to a different clinic rather than deal with it himself. Maybe this is normal as he says, but I would have preferred to deal with him.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

I went in a few times about a problem and he started recommending some expensive tests. I mentioned the problem in my lunch room at work and was directed to another doctor who discovered it was something simple.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

This "doctor" has a "GOD MD" syndrome! He is the VERY WORSE DOCTOR I have ever had to use! I continued to take my teenage daughter to him, she was complaining of pain in the stomach area. He kept telling us that NOTHING WAS WRONG! He even had the nerve to tell my husband and I to take her for mental evaluation because of her pain. I took her to another doctor, she wound up having to have her gallbladder removed! Yes! a young teen girl had gallbladder disease... He also sent me a letter to my home, asking me not to bring my family back to his practice anymore...because I complained to him! IF YOU LOVE YOUR FAMILY...DO NOT USE THIS GUY!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

Nurse was rude, Dr was distracted and rushed (every time we've seen him). His office staff told my husband that our insurance required an annual physical to stay covered both last year and again this year. Well this year we checked with our benefits coordinator and that is not the case, so my husband called the Dr.'s office back and now they say its just office policy to 'encourage' annual physicals ( I bet they do, as they are paid 100% by insurance). Doesn't seem very ethical.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2009

Dr. Wade M. Bateman's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

• BCBS Massachusetts