Ratings for Dr. Anish S. Patel

I?m always taking good care of. I only want to get my other pain issues resolved. Dr. Patel is Awesome I also see Nurse Practitioner Liz. It?s not easy everyday in Pain. But I have confidence that they are giving me the best care they know how.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2018

I was also seen by a NEVRO specialist, Ryan, who did an excellent job of reviewing my history and performing a needed reprogramming. This was my first appointment with Dr. Patel and Ryan. I am very impressed with their experience and professionalism. Excellent consultation and I feel that I am in a really good pain management practice.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

I feel the level of care and listening to my concerns are excellent. Everyone in the office is friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

Dr. Patel, nurses and front desk staff are all top notch based on my experience at the initial consult.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

Everyone in the office is wo nice and helpful. They just want you to feel better and go the extra mile to help make that happen. I have been going to their office for many years now and never thought to go else ware.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2018

Everybody that i have worked with has been great they treat you like a person not like a number which for me is the most important thing , I won't go anywhere else for my pain management care . Thank you to all who have worked with me .

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Dr. Patel was very courteous and professional, he sit with me and explained what procedures he will be using on me. He started me on pain medication, with injections to follow. I'm very happy and grateful, I chose National Spine & Pain centers to treat me.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2017

Thank you so much for making me feel comfortable about having the procedure done. We even had a few laughs along the way. Love the staff.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Highly recommend this office! I will never go anywhere else! Love Dr. Patel, Dr. Potter and the staff. They are all friendly every time I am there. Wonderful!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

Everyone that has been involved with my care here has been awesome , friendly ,professional and easy to deal with , they make you feel like a person not a patient which makes it easier to go to the doctor . I wish all doctors offices had this kind of atmosphere , two big thumbs to the complete staff at the Frederick location ???? ????

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017