Ratings for Dr. Jed Naisbitt

Professional, warm bedside Manor, competent. Awesome.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

Dr Naisbitt is the most amazing OBGYN I have ever seen. I wish he would still accept my insurance so I could see him now. He made it possible for my two miracles to be here today. With all of the trial and tribulations this man has been through in his life, he kicks butt every single day, he climbs that mountain, he will cross that ocean. Seriously a true inspiration. I miss him dearly. I don't care how long the wait is to see him, it's worth it. This man knows a woman's body like a woman does, and that's what matters!!! I miss you Jed!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

Dr Naisbitt was would not listen to or do anything my wife or I asked. My wife had an IUD placed 4 weeks after having our baby which it has now been in for 3 months. Since the day it was put in, she has been having heavy bleeding, hot flashes, migraines, extreme fatigue, and irritability. I requested that he take the IUD out several times which he kept telling me how my WIFE'S OWN body was working. He kept trying to sell me his diet pills when she weighs 110 lbs. He then prescribed a pill birth control, AND NEVER TOOK OUT THE IUD. We had already gone to the ER and had blood work done which showed she was not Anemic but that the hormones from the IUD were causing the problem. Dr Naisbitt told us that the pill would help with the bleeding. I continually asked him to take out the IUD which he would not. NOT SATISFIED

Submitted June 26, 2012

We did two rounds of IUI with Jed after he officially quit delivering babies. We were happy with the outcome as the second time worked (with twins on the way) but disappointed because we had the same nurse twice who was rude to us, and when we went back for the second IUI Jed totally acted like he didn't remember anything, why we were doing IUI or that he had done it for us a month before. We had to explain everything to him again the second time, and he kept saying "just get pregnant this time" and we were like what the heck ... thats rude and it made us feel like he thought we werent trying.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011

Jed has been my doctor for about 12 years he as delivered 3 of my children and is wonderful,yes you have to wait along time most appoitments but I feel it is worth it,anytime I ha a problem he was there for me and he is in my opinion one of the best doctors around.I am sorry that I hear he is going to retire at the end of the year.He will be missed

flag | Submitted November 25, 2010

Jed is a fantastic doctor. He saw me through 2 of my pregnancies, Ivy, in 2004, who died 3 days later from SIDS. He was amazing and helpful, and comforting to me in my time of loss. Not only did he send flowers, he wrote off my bill, and called several times to check on me. My pregnacy following Ivy's death was a very stressful, emotional one and he helped me through it, all of my calls and "emergency" office visits, he was kind and patient, and did the best he could to make me feel at ease. I LOVE Jed, and reccommend anyone to him. It is true that their office is very busy at times, there were times I waited over an hour to be seen and once I was even forgotten! But the quality of care I received at Circle of Life Womens Center made up for it.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2010

I've read some of the comments and some where not that favorable for him. I have been going to Jed for 15yrs he delivered all 4 of my kids and I love him as a doctor. I started with him when he was a Mckay Dee and his staff then was wonderful, they where the nicest lady you could have ever known, sometimes when I go in there I still get to see the ones that havn't retired. I have a lot of problems in my pregs and they where wonderful to me. However the young girls that help out now in his new office are not that great, but I still think that Jed is a great doctor and I trust he completely.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2009

He is excellent! I wouldnt go to anyone else for my next pregnancy and delivery. Sometimes he was 15-25 minutes late for the appointments but he is worth it. He is very calm and quiet spoken wich is good because then I didnt get upset or freaked out about any little thing that happened during my pregnancy. My 1st baby boy came two weeks early and was delivered vaginally with no tearing for me. I believe that is partially due to dr. naisbitts experience. I would recommend him to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2009

Excellent. He may seem very hurried, but that usually means everything is fine. If your pregnancy is remotely risky he makes all the time in the world for you, even coming in on days off and late hours. If he can't fit you in he makes sure to find you another doctor that is just as good and most suited to your situation.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2009

NOT VBAC FRIENDLY. I ended up with 3 c-sect because of him. I am now in GA and will be attempting a Vaginal birth after 3 c-sections. He convinced me I needed to be induced with my 1st and the result was a miserable c-section. With my 2nd he pulled out all the stops to convince me a VBAC is "too dangerous", quoted me bogus statistics.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2009

Dr. Jed Naisbitt's Credentials

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Kaiser-Permanente