Ratings for Dr. Debra Ann Santasiero

My sister in law works there and I know she does what she can and goes for beyond the expectations to help and make everyone feel comfterable

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Please I urge everyone to not go here! Not only is the front staff unfriendly and unprofessional (they don't keep tract of insurance information very well and you have to give it to them several times), the doctor is the worst of all. Dr. Santasiero is very condescending in her visits and when she talks to you on the phone. She is not professional in the way she talks to you about your child and has a power hungry additude. I would also like to stress that this doctors office works by handing out pamphlets at every appointment instead of talking things through with the patient. Also, if you are breast feeding, this is NOT the place for you. Her pamphlets are highly out dated and I strongly suggest you have a good support network through the La Leche League if you can not avoid her office.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013

This is the absolute worst Dr.'s office I have ever been to. I would never recommend any one to go to this office. When I walked in the office was so packed there was no place to sit. Everyone was cramped and kids were coughing and sneezing all over the place. Then when I went to sign in I realized how many germs were probably on that pen from all of the sick people touching it so I looked for disinfectant and NONE. This was not the worst of my visit. When I went to tun my paper work in I asked the receptionist if she had the number handy for medicaid and she told me it should be on back of my card which it is not. I countinued to ask her ho long of a wait there was and she said she didn't know because there are 3 Dr.'s in the building. After a couple of minutes my daughters name was called by the nurse and she said,"Dr. Santasiero doesn't like your attitude so you'll need to find another Dr." The worst patient experience I have ever encountered.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

The staff is horrible the worst I have ever seen. My 8 month old has been sick for two months with one infection right after another, and they will not see him, they always tell me to go to Nite Lite Pediatrics, I do get the medicine needed, go to schedual a follow up and still can not get him in. this last time they flat out said they won't see him, it will clear up on it's own. how would they know they have not seen him the last two months he's been sick. With ear infections, pink eye, sinus infections, upper respitory infections, now has a rash from head to toe that keeps getting worse every hour.Then the staff has the nerve to call me rude. Gee I wonder why I might be rude they will not even do the follow up they are suppose to.A doctor can only be as good as it's staff and she has the worst staff. Maybe if enough people quit going and complaing and their pay checks stop maybe just maybe they will start to care about our kids.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2010

Never had a chance to see the doctor since the staff there is so comletely incompetent. Tried for 3 hours to set an appoitment but they said they needed verification for insurance. Had the insurance company fax over the information twice and then they later told me that their fax machine was not accepting. Did they forget to turn the thing on. The insurance company also said that my daughters information could be obtained by calling their help-line. When I finally had her information confirmed, they told me the next available appointment was tomorrow at 1045. Thanks for nothing and wasting my daughters time.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2009

Love, love, love the doctor. No very friendly staff to newcomers. Once they KNOW you it is better.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2008

Dr.Debra is awesome, however her staff leaves alot to be desired, so if you can put up with a cold staff but a great doctor than this is the doctor for your child.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2007

I think as a doctor this one is great however, you are only as good as the staff you hire to help you patients. The Line is always busy, they never returns calls, the office doesn't get RX authorizations handled waited 3 weeks so far and I can't even get through on the phone line. Even when I do get through they tell me they will call me back and then they don't. All they have to do is make a few phone calls to get an authorization number from the health insurance but somehow they just cannot manage it. I have called and called and no one really cares that things are not getting done. I am going to switch within the next few weeks but I want to get my daughters RX handled first. Horrible staff Just horrible! F--- on staff doctor I give a C only because she should hire better staff and then she would be an A+!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2005

Dr. Debra Ann Santasiero's Credentials

• Nova Se Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, Ft Lauderdale Fl 33328 (Grad. 1990)

Top Hospitals in Sanford, FL