Ratings for Dr. Daniel J. Lieber

Dr Lieber & staff are the most knowledgeable health care professional I have met. In addition, they are extremely kind, efficient, and compassionate . I have just completed treatment for Metastatic cancer. My original oncologist told me I would only receive "palliative care". Dr. Lieber took an aggressive approach, & there has been no evidence of cancer for 3 consecutive PET scans. He is a life-saver. He also is wonderful at referrals to other specialists, getting an appointment the very same day. He also gives his PERSONAL cell phone number to call him at any time.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2014

This is a lousy doctor who makes mistakes and refuses to admit them. Pure negligence. His office neglected to send my tissue specimen to a laboratory and just left it sitting and left me hanging for a lot longer than I should have been. Lame. Stay away from his practice.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

A wonderful, compassionate physician who knows what he knows and more importantly what he doesn't know and where to go for more info. Look no further, the best!!!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2011

Dr. Daniel J. Lieber's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)