Ratings for Dr. Sandra I. Tandeciarz

flag | Submitted September 1, 2011

Staff is unhelpful and she has shown no compassion or sense of caring when doing physical exams. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011

She is not available to discuss issues. Once she prescribed the wrong dosage of medicine, but didn’t admit her error or attempt to follow-up with me. When I needed a prescription renewed quickly to treat a painful condition, she took her time while I waited for hours in the waiting room. In my experience the support staff are equally unavailable and are rude. I don't recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2009

Several undiagosed issues. After making an appointment with an internist at another practice, I finally received dianosis and treatment. She is not thorough and her staff is not efficient or responsive.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Had to leave practice and search for new doctor. She is very busy and lately I can only get to see the nurse and that does not work for an asthmatic. The last visit was the end of it when I arrived 10 minutes late due to traffic the front attendant told me that the nurse was not willing to see me for being late. And I have not been able to get an appointment with any of the doctors, and it seams that right now the office is based on get sick and see if you can get an appointment. Add to that, the new front desk staff that treats patients like hell and you change the idea of a visit to the doctor. Sandra is great but I need to find a doctor that when I need an appointment I can get it without aptitute of the front staff.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2008

Dr. T is a fantastic doctor. Her office has really incorporated using technology, but hasn't lost the personal touch. This office makes good use of digital medical records to ensure that there are no mix-ups for your prescriptions and all your past health is taken into account. You can schedule appointments online too. But, for all they've gone digital, everyone in this office is caring and personal.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2008

Dr. Sandra I. Tandeciarz's Credentials

• Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Vienna, VA