Ratings for Dr. Jerry D. Fain

Dr. Fain is a wonderful, very involved, helpful, and kind doctor. He gets my highest rating! Give him a medal! I am a business professional, and I have the highest level of respect for his work! Vicki West

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Dr. Fain is extremely thorough - even his staff jokes about how thorough he is. During one visit, a staff member was explaining a treatment that I was about to undergo. She smiled in an affectionate way and said, "Dr. Fain being Dr. Fain, he ordered this as well - just in case. He always likes to make sure that everything is covered." He is also well-respected among his peers. I had to see another type of doctor for a different condition. When he found out that Dr. Fain was one of the doctors on my medical team, he said, "Oh, you treat with Jerry Fain? I have a HIGH level of respect for HIM." Dr. Fain takes the time necessary to listen and also to make sure you understand your condition(s)/upcoming treatment plans. I have also noticed how respectful and courteous he is to his staff. He is a world class doctor and a world class human being. I trust him with my life.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

I am alive today thanks to Dr Fain. Dr Fain is knowledgable and has extremely good bedside manners. He is also willing to work with other doctors with their opinions and select the best treatment available. HE has contacts in many places. My 2 year prognosis was 10-15%. It is now 8 years later.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

I feel I'm alive today due to Dr. Fain. He is the most compassionate doctor I've ever had. I was impressed at the fact he is constantly learning new ways of combating cancer. When he told me I was in remission, I thanked him for saving my life. He humbly told me he worked through God and it was Him that saved my life and that he was only His servant. An excellent doctor and a Christian, you can't get any better.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2012

Dr. Fain is undoubtably the most knowledgeable doctor I have ever met. He is professional, kind and takes time to answer all my questions. His skill inspires confidence and I trust him completely. I wish every doctor was this great!!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2012

I have had the very most plesant experience working with this MD. He has help get my physical issues sorted out.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012

The Best! Very Knowledgeable. If he does not know he will find the answer.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2011

Excellent Doctor with a terrific staff. Stayed in constant contact with my family and I during my entire treatment time.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2011

Everything written here about Dr. J. Fain is minimal - he is an incredible physician, combining knowledge, research, expertise in care, and caring about each of us. I would travel 1000 miles if I ever have this again to have Dr. Fain.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2009

Plus private insurance: Dr. Fain is an exemplary physician in every way. This concurs with the first report here on him. If I ever have cancer again, I'll not stop until I can have this doctor. He also communicates with and respects other physicians, which is not common in Texas. He is uncommon, he's perfect!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009

Dr. Jerry D. Fain's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1987)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Fain is a wonderful, very involved, helpful, and kind doctor. He gets my highest rating! Give him a medal! I am a business professional, and I have the h..."

July 8, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=171305'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.9

February 19, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=171305'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.5

February 5, 2014