Ratings for Dr. Richard J. Kolodrubetz

Dr. K is both my physician and my husbands. He is a great doctor. Don't mind waiting for him. He gives you his undivided attention. He listens to you and is very knowledgable and compassionate.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

Dr. K. Is an outstanding doctor. I had severe anemia and 3 other doctors failed to diagnose it. In part, this was due to the amount of time he spent with me. Dr. K always listens and you never feel rushed to leave. He takes all of my complaints seriously. This may increase the wait to see him, but i'm not sure why anyone would trade quality time with a doctor for less time in a waiting room. I cannot recommend Dr. K hily enough. I have seen a ton of top flight doctors in my life, but Dr. K. is the best so far.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2012

Dr. Kolodrubetz is a good doctor, but his punctuality is TERRIBLE! Average wait time is an hour, and then another 15 to half hour after you get called in. It may be because his office overbooks him?? Don't know. I actually used to see him, but am now getting a new doctor because I can't stand the tardiness anymore...

flag | Submitted August 17, 2011

Dr is OK but staff is rude, hard to reach, and won't help when they make a mistake. Get ready for automated phones and a long wait if you need to reach them, even when they make the error.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2010

Was a better doctor, since in the new office he is not up to speed, lacking a good computer, loosing his files. Must have staff problems

flag | Submitted September 17, 2010

DR. K has been my doctor for 20 years. He never makes me feel rushed and he's always efficient and easy to understand. He responds quickly to phone and email messages. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2009

Very knowledgeable, uses computer information system for digital records, direct and candid.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Kolodrubetz for many years and have always found him to be thorough and responsive to my concerns.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2008

Dr. Richard J. Kolodrubetz's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

AHC