Ratings for Dr. Terri E. Bigler

The person who left the last comment is right. She is always in a hurry. She will leave the room in the middle of your conversation. On several occassions she has said "Times up and I have other patients to see. That is why I don't go back to her. She makes appointments for her patients for specialist without consulting the patient. Worst doctor!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2014

Dr. Bigler is one of the best doctors I've ever been to. She actually listens which seems to be rare. I dropped two doctors before her because they lacked the compassion that she seems to have in abundance.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2011

I absolutely love Dr. Bigler. She is compassionate, a good listener, very knowledgeable, and thorough. If she seems rushed, it is because upper managment allows the Drs. so much time for each appointment. However, many times I have been there and Dr. Bigler gives her patients the time needed to get to the root of the problem. She is the best Dr. around! She has been my Dr. for ten years and I will have her for my Dr. for as long as she is in practice!!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2010

She is willing to spend the time with her patients when they need it, even if it slows her down. She is willing to think outside of the box which is helpful and allows her to come up with the best and sometimes creative solutions.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2010

Doctor is always rushed. Never has time for a complete exam. Has just walked out of the room while we are still talking. Constantly says "They are keeping me on a schedule". Who is 'they', I wonder. If we run out of time (we often do, even if I have not actually gotten to the reason that I am there in the first place,(she is a bit of a 'railroader') she says, "you'll need to set another appointment for that". I was in there once when she couldn't find the source of my concern with her brief, visual exam and she got in my face and said firmly, "What are you AFRAID of?!" I must say, Dr. Bigler is very intellegent. Book smart. She knows her stuff. However, she does not know people. She is short, cold and has absolutly no interest in the patient, only treating symptoms with no individual considration at all.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2009

Dr. Terri E. Bigler's Credentials

• University Of Nevada School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Multiplan