Ratings for Dr. Michelle R. Harrison

She is a wonderful doctor. Sweet and caring. She gave me a hysterectomy and it went great. I take my daughter there and would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014

Dr. Harrison feels like a long time friend. She was more compassionate and understanding than any doctor I've ever met...and I've been through quite a few doctors in the last 20 years. I would highly recommend her to any woman wanting complete care and someone who understands what you're going through. We absolutely love her! I had been trying to get something done for several years and Dr. Harrison made it happen. She saved my life.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2012

she is awesome- great personality-highly knowledgeable-her staff is great too!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2008

Dr. Harrison was not my doctor, but she was on call the night I went into labor. She was wonderful. I have considered switching doctors (and I was not unhappy with my current doctor). Both my husband and I thought she was great. She explained what was going on and after an hour of pushing (with no improvement), she came in and made things happen in minutes!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2008

Dr. Michelle R. Harrison's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)