Ratings for Dr. Glen R. Gibson

Am a physician and used him for my own surgical issues! Loved him.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

Dr. Gibson is the most wonderful doctor! He is compassionate and kind. Dr. Gibson listens carefully and considers what a patient is saying. He responds completely to questions and provides thorough follow-up care. If anyone I know needs surgery I would happily recommend Dr. Gibson. I feel lucky he was my surgeon.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

I am a physician who is also a patient of Dr. Gibson. I chose him because of his excellent reputation. He took time to explain my options and I proceded with surgery. I am very pleased with his treatment and would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2012

One of the best doctors I've ever been to. Excellent surgeon. He knew what he was talking about. Well respected by others at the hospital. He was easy to understand and respectful of me as a patient. I'm healing up nicely thanks to him:) His staff was kind and helpful.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2012

I love Dr. Gibson!!! I came in the area from out of town in severe pain that I had dealt w/for a long time, yet no one could figure out why. Cat scans/MRI's revealed nothing, but Dr. Gibson based on my acute issue, re-arranged his busy schedule to check me out surgically. Guess what... My appendix had a blockage in it that never showed up on any scan! He removed it and did the best with the sutures that I have seen! He did so well, one would have thought he was a plastic surgeon! Many thanks to this Dr. who really LISTENED to my complaint and resolved it!! I would recommend Dr. Gibson to anyone (and I have!!!) He saved me!! Needless to say, I found out I have a couple of hernias that may need surgical intervention. Guess who my appointment is with? You got it! Dr. Gibson...and YES... I am traveling 80 miles specifically to have him as my doc for the job! He cares and he does great work!! :)

flag | Submitted July 24, 2011

very thorough and caring. willing to take time to explain complicated cancer surgeries. willing to talk with me and my family night or day.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2008

I am a nurse at the hospital he is affiliated with, and he has complaints that have been filed with the Maryland Board of Physicians, and the Office of Civil Rights. He violated a patients medical records, and the patient was never a patient of his.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2008

Dr. Glen R. Gibson's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Annapolis, MD