Ratings for Dr. Alex J. Janusz

He always likes to crack jokes about my condition. I have a very severe spinal condition. And when he says the worst case scenario, he jokes about it. As others have Said, he has horrible bedside manner. So I won't be going back. Been seeing him long enough and just found a new doctor. His receptionist is as incompetent as he is.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

The staff were nice but rude. They stopped helping me and started making phone calls so I had to wait when the calls could've waited 5 more minutes until I was done. The doc was very nice and helpful. I had no issues with him degrading me or my beliefs. He took his time and did everything he could to figure out what my problem was. He was very helpful and caring.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

Dr. Janusz did a good job finding my treatment and working with another specialist in town. He was able to talk straight about a tough disease, so I could decide what I wanted. I could go back to work with some limits.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2014

Staff member is polite but rude at the same time, she smiles at you but gives you a tone that states differently. I have had no complaints of the Dr he does a great job and is very knowledgeable. I only wish his receptionist/staff member was as friendly as he is. Do not make her mad, she is loud enough for others in the waiting room to hear her through the glass. Come prepared!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2013

Dr. Januze lacked compassion for myself and my family who also had been seen by him. He failed to order simple tests but scared my family saying the worst case senerios. It was several months and a simple testthediagnosis was still not ordered even with our requests. The fear of little timleft made my family switch doctorn at my fathers lack of function in his extremities. Tests were forgotton on several occassions.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

The WORST staff I have EVER came across. He is very uncaring. If your believes are different than his then he just keeps hounding & hounding at you about YOUR belife. He is a total Obama supporter & if your not he is not a very nice person to you. We are a small town and he hates small town people. He treats everyone as they are stupid. He has NO people skills AT ALL. He asks VERY personal questions that have NOTHING to do with why you are there. He might be smart but the rest of the world is not stupid. But hey he voted for Obama so he can't be that smart. Has rude wise cracks to you and about other things and people. Not a good place to go and don't want to go back. He does have a God problem and a problem with others believing in God. Total Liberal no wonder is waiting room is always empty. Don't waste your time look for another doctor. Bed side manner is VERY important when you are going thru a life & death crisis. Understanding is something his man does NOT have.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

Able to provide records and test results promptly. I followed him to new practice.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2011

This man DOES NOT listen to the patient. He has a major God complex. He assumes that everyone that he is talking to is a moran and he treats them as such. He has the worst bedside manner. I feel sorry for him. He will never be a decient dr. until he learns to listen and discovers that he doesnt' know everything. He is all about demeaning people and trying to exert his power over them. He is neither a good doctor nor person.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

dr. janusz had a horrible bedside manner with our family. when he was giving us the worst news we were hoping not to hear.....he did it with no care for our family's feelings. i pity the other families that may have to have contact with dr. janusz.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2008

Dr. Alex J. Janusz's Credentials

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Hillsdale, MI