Ratings for Dr. John P. Kiser

Best MD I've had in years !!! Where is Dr. Kiser ?? I was his patient for 18 months with Visiting Physicians. But V.P. closed their Appleton office and I'm not sure where he is at today ??

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

LOVE DR.KISER HAS BEEN MY DR SINCE 1996 ANY WORD ON HIM GOING ANYWHERE AS OF YET?

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

We have been patients of Dr Kiser for over 25 years. He is always concerned about us ad our medical problems. There is sometimes a wait to see him as he is taking the necessary time with a previous patient and is not just rushing you through your visit. He truly cares about his patients and if you need an extra few minutes with him, he is there for you. We miss him and hope to find out where we can see him when he resumes his practice.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

Doctor Kiser saved my life and helped when the er doctor would not treat my daughter. From what I heard from him Aurora is making it impossible for him and he is tired of fighting. What they did was wrong and I will never go to his replacement I heard it is terrible. Hopefully I can find someone like him but if not I dont know what I will do.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

I had Dr. Kiser for several years. His misdiagnosis of my symptoms were far from my actual heart problems. This misdiagnosis cost me years of proper treatment and eventually the implantation of pacemaker/defib unit along with lifetime medications. Thank God I finally found real help through Bellin Cardiac Care...though much to late than just to extend my life a bit more.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Thank you for posting his phone number! He has seen me to deaths door and back...he needs to give specialists lessons in bedside manner!!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

does anyone know where Dr. Kiser is practicing ? I am unable to find him :(

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

Dr. Kiser's # is 920-265-8888, he is taking calls , hopes to have an office soon, told me to keep in touch. that was in Jan. 2015

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

An outstanding doctor and I consider him a friend! Always gets back to me as needed, goes over all my test results in detail and answers all my questions. I never felt I was an "interuption" to his day like I felt with other doctors I have had. We lost a very good doctor! WHY???

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

Best doctor ever had, would like to find out where he is now practicing?

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

Dr. John P. Kiser's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1979)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Green Bay, WI