Ratings for Dr. Susan A. Mendelsohn

Excellent doctor. Worth the wait time. A concerned and very good diagnostician.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2014

This review is for Dr. Susan A. Mendelsohn. Overall the wait times aren't bad. I had multiple post-surgery appts and on average didn't wait very long for Dr. Mendelsohn. Remember all doctors' offices squeeze in patients in their schedule if they need appts on short notice and also some patients ask a lot of questions. So even if they do rush, be prepared for your appt and ask all your questions anyway. Overall my experience here is good and I'll stay. Yes they get busy and rush at times but it's not bad and the bottom line is the quality of your doctor. After major surgery and multiple visits I recommend Dr. Mendelsohn for her certifications, surgical expertise and experience. The variety of appointment times and online features are also big pluses for me. The only drawback is the phlebotomist from my 2012 visit, couldn't draw blood and also smokes (ugh!). I go to my preferred lab for bloodwork.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2014

I tried to refill my prescription for Thyroid medication with Dr. Mendelsohn. I was in the office in Dec. and had all of my Thyroid blood work done. In April my prescription was not refilled because even though I had been in to have my Thyroid checked, I was a few weeks over due for my gynecological exam. The office flatly refused me medication that I must take everyday, completely disregarding my health just because they wanted to charge my insurance for an exam. I will never go back to OCWMG, they do not care about their patients health and will withhold needed prescriptions to blackmail you.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2014

I visited Dr. Mendelsohn for the first time today at her new Irvine office on Laguna Canyon Rd. I really enjoyed her down to earth style and he office staff was extremely nice and efficient. The hold time to schedule an appt is a little long a few weeks back but at the appointment it was a great experience talking with her even though I had to endure the dreaded papsemear. I would definitely recommend Dr. Susan Mendelsohn, she was very warm, funny and caring.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

Dr. Susan A. Mendelsohn's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Oxford