Ratings for Dr. Kevin B. Bounds

Loved every moment of my experience with Dr. Bounds office. From the first visit to my most recent. I won't say the last because I am sure to stop in when I am in town! I was pleased with the service, the family feel and mostly with the results! Dr. Bounds worked very hard to help me receive the results I wanted with my Breast Aug.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

Wonderful doctor and staff! Had melanoma (cancer) in tricky area on knee. Dermatologist felt the knee needed Dr. Bounds amazing skills. Within less than two months it looked great! As an added bonus he has a great personality, a win win!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Wonderful doctor with a great staff. Dr. Bounds had performed a breast augmentation as well as Juviderm and Botox, ALL with excellent results!!!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

I had a partial tummy tuck and lipo on my thighs. Dr. Bounds was extremely nice and never pressured me into procedures, in fact he discouraged me from breast augmentation (said i didn't need it). The only complaint i have is that my thighs are uneven. He did warn me that there was a chance to to have a slightly lumpy appearance but it is more than that...my left leg is larger than my right so i will probably have to have additional surgury to even out. But overall this was a pleasant experience (aside from the pain of the healing process)

flag | Submitted May 15, 2011

Dr Bounds is a excellent plastic surgeon, I will continue to see him.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2008

Dr. Kevin B. Bounds's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)