Ratings for Dr. Guy J. Buckle

Dr, Guy Buckle is an asshead for not contacting all his patients prior to his new job in Atlanta, GA. Been with him over 10 years to find out he left a year ago when I just called to make an appointment.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

I was a patient of Dr. Buckle's for many years. What was great about him was that he actually cared about me and my condition. His bedside manner was great. You don't find a lot of doctors like him. He's a kind and humble guy PLUS he was at the top of his field and made sure to share the latest studies and findings on MS. I had to find another doctor because of my insurance. The difference in care between Dr. Buckle and my new doctor was unbelievable. So disappointing. I'm rushed in and out. No checking of reflexes, eye sight, etc. If Dr. Buckle is available in your insurance plan you should set up an appointment.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2014

Great, great doctor! Have been to many MS doctors as I have moved around a lot, and Dr. Buckle is the best. Very down to earth and his demeanor puts me at ease. Also, he is very up to date on the latest medical trials and treatments and the advances that apply to my specific case. Have always felt comfortable with him- only negative is that he is always running late.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2012

Creep, Creep, Creep... this unsavory derelict treats you like a side of beef with no compassion... OMG Run, Run, Run ... hard to believe this is a Tufts Med Grad.... even harder to understand what Harvard was thinking here... this con just wants research funds at your expense! I wouldn't send a dog to this man. I have to much compassion for the dogs. Not only pass on this creep for MS but for any needs!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2011

Very pompous doc. Full of his own importance. Very poor diagnostician! Undiagnosed me after 10 odd years. Went on to be diagnosed elsewhere. The clinic he works in cherry picks patients I believe. They rake in research dollars with patients who are ripe for the chemical treatment. They have no time for patients who are not good research subjects!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2010

If you have MS, I advise running to another MS specialist. Dr.Buckle never calls back. I had another doctor in this same office for many years who was excellent. Dr. Buckle is not an excellent doctor on any level. I am very puzzled as to why he is where he is because a Harvard affliated hospital does not usually lower their standards by hiring physicians that are subpar!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2009

He seemed helpful and knowledgeable however; after my appointment, Dr. Buckle indicated he would call me back concerning a referral. He never called back even after I left two voice mails and sent a follow up letter reminding him that he said he would call me back. I wonder how he would feel if his doctor treated him that way?

flag | Submitted February 8, 2009

The office staff has a squeaky wheel or two lately, not sure who (Mary is indeed absolutely horrible to deal with), he seems to always be running late, but I've never not gotten a truthful answer from him. I like him. If nothing else, he has the best name ever.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2008

Have been a pt of Dr Buckle for 3 years with a dx of MS. He spends as much time with me as I need. Although his office staff (not Mary) sometimes is difficult - I would not stop seeing him, He is an intelligent, caring physician.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2008

Dr. Guy J. Buckle's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal