Ratings for Dr. Michael T. Berte

Apparently he has too many patients to be proficient. I had a fluid build up removed(hydrocelectomy)in April, had a recurrence in June. I saw him July 6th and I said I was extremely disappointed to be in the same predicament. I challenged him, and he said "I need to step out" of the exam room. He came back and said I could see any other doctor I wanted too. We parted ways forever. I'd never refer anyone.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr. Berte is the best Doctor, I have! He looks for answers. He is caring and always tellls me things in terms I understand! I had him in my 20's and now in my 60's I am back!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

This doctor appears to always be in a hurry. Did not talk to patient after surgery. I would not refer him to my friends or family.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2012

This doctor does not take the time with his patients that he should. He has a o rating for personality and explains problems that can occure after surgery. I would never sugest him to family or friends.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011

Dr Berte was the best! He was very friendly & knowledgeable! He made me feel very comfortable during a very difficult time. He saved my life.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2006

not much for knowing what kind of damage certain commonly performed procedures can wreak- when something doesnt go right, he will become quite nasty to deal with. Big disappointment

flag | Submitted November 14, 2005

Dr. Michael T. Berte's Credentials

• Filipino

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

MSP/BC Med