Ratings for Dr. Hey-Joo Kang

Dr. Kang is an outstanding doctor, because of her, I have two beautiful babies. I struggled to conceive for quite sometime. I underwent several procedures, many pregnancies, too many losses, and through it all, Dr. Kang kept me positive, and kept telling me that she would make me a mother. She never gave up on me, and because of her, I never gave up on myself. I honestly dont know if I would have made it through my journey if I didn't have her as a doctor. She has a way of being so calm and so supportive, even in the hardest moments. She is extremely knowledgeable and takes the time to learn each and every one of her patients. She designed a protocol specific to me and my body, and constantly evaluated the protocol and changed it as necessary. Not once did she treat me like just another person on her table; which many other doctors have. She was nice enough to work with me on appointment times, and cared enough to check in on me to make sure i was emotionally okay, at several points throughout the process. I am so grateful to her and could never thank her enough for all that she has given me!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Excellent dr and staff. Staff could be a little short and not as compassionate as they should be in this specific medical field but I've come across much worse. We achieved pregnancy through IVF on the first round with her and had a healthy baby girl who is now a year old. We are so grateful to Dr. Kang and Weill Cornell's services.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

i had an appointment with dr kang last week and was so nervous! she was referred to me by a friend so she came highly recommended. first we sat in her office to discuss what type of fertility was best for me. she was very knowledgeable and helpful. next we went into the exam room where she made me feel very comfortable. her bedside manner was fabulous! i'm just starting the fertility experience and i feel like i'm in great hands!!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Dr. Kang is one of the brilliant and yet kind doctors we have ever met in our life. She never gave up on us and its entirely because of her outstanding treatment that I now became the mother of two children. I will never ever forget Dr. Kang in my life.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

Dr. Kang is very bright, however the wait time is over an hour every time I go to see her. Additionally, the staff repeatedly violates HIPAA laws as they yell patient's names aloud in the waiting area and at times will openly talk about the procedures that the patient is undergoing. The staff can be quite rude and bossy and it seems as if the doctors are more afraid of the staff than they should be. I have no doubt that Dr. Kang is a very good doctor, however , the way that Cornell runs this particular office makes it feel like it is a street fair rather than a world class facility. The patient experience is probably one of the worst that I have ever experienced. Patients should feel kind and compassionate treatment from the moment that they enter the door and not just from the time that they actually see the doctor.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Dr. Kang was a wonderful doctor. I am so glad I found her . Every other doctor told me there was no chance I could ever get pregnant and Dr. Kang never gave up on me. I have my beautiful daughter because of her and am presently pregnant with number 2 because of her as well. She is amazing and so caring. She always answered every question and made me feel like she really was on my side the whole way through the process. Can't say enough about this woman. She is so intelligent and beyond patient. Anyone would be lucky to have her on your side while going through such an emotional journey.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

Dr. Kang saved my life! Her personal concern for me was beyond my expectations. If every M.D. was like Dr. Kang we would all be "HAPPY" about going to the doctor. I cannot thank her enough for saving me when I was dealing with a very bad case of Menorrhagia. Bless this doctor and her heart for everything she has done for me. There aren't doctors in this field that care for you as a person like she does and respond so quickly to your questions and concerns. Most of the fertility offices make you feel like a number not a person. Dr. Kang needs to be recognized for not only her intelligence but also for her care and concern she puts into her patients. So grateful I met her.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

Dr Kang is amazing. She is super smart and very helpful and available. I'm so grateful to have met her. As I now have a beautiful baby girl.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

AMAZING BEDSIDE MANNERS!!!! I WOULD RECOMMEND HER 100%. SHES BEYOND AND EXTREMELY AMAZING

flag | Submitted December 12, 2014

Dr. Kang is amazing, professional, smart and kind. I am a so impressed with her. Her staff is so wonderful and on top of things. I recommend her highly. I went to a different doctor before and there is absolutely no comparison. She is wonderful.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014