Ratings for Dr. Graeme S. Steele

Excellent surgeon. Promptly responds to emails. Very kind and reassuring.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

Man of steel, no he's Dr. Steele, first class Physician!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Treated my husband for post surgical complications caused by a different doctor. Excellent bedside manner, very thorough and professional.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Has help me the last 2.5 years with repeated Kidney stones ! Went to him after having a terrible experience with another Dr at a different hospital! The best ! Compassionate , caring and wonderful Dr .

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

One of the best of his field. He got my husband through surgery. Up front with everything and straight to the point.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2013

I cant say enough of how well i was treated by Dr Steele and his staff. Answered every question I had and explained in detail of what to expect.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

dr steele is the best.he removed a 4.3 cm tumor from my bladder in march of 2011 and i have been cancer free .very knowledgeable.the best in my opinion.before i went to see dr steele a r.i. doctor operated on me 3 times and then told me he wanted to remove my bladder.god bless dr steele. thank you ,dan contillo

flag | Submitted August 8, 2012

Incapable of making eye contact. Irritated when asked questions. I was told to go to another urologist because he had plenty of patients. Snippy. Rude. Perhaps he does better with male patients.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2012

absolutely professional, compassionate (rare in a surgeon), and takes the time to explain your issues. amazing!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2011

Performed my surgery for Testicular Cancer. He has to be one of the best out there. Very thorough and attentive. Always left feeling like I was in good hands. Professional.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2011

Dr. Graeme S. Steele's Credentials

• Univ Of The Witwatersrand, Med Sch, Johannesburg, So Africa (Grad. 1981)