Ratings for Dr. Stephen Chi-Chung Wang

Dido to all the other complaints listed here. He had horrible bed side manor, always in a hurry and wouldn't take time to address the complications that occurred during surgery. I was only suppose to be in the hospital for approximately 2 days and spent 2 weeks in the hospital. Then after only a year after the surgery, the bladder surgery that he performed didn't take. My bladder was slightly coming out of my body and i was told by my primary physician that I now have to go through the ordeal again, but I guarantee it will not be through Dr. Wang.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2010

I fear that the reason the favorable review left was due to the fact the insurance was BCBS. Dr. would Not listen to me, did not care what my symptoms i'd been dealing with for Years were, dismissed my kidney pain as BACK pain, and when he asked to see where my belly pain was, he was entirely too busy writing who knows what to look, though he beligerantly ordered three more times to tell him without looking! i explained to him through tears that i was very nervous to be there and i would like to slow down and talk about it but it was back to pounding on my back so he could show me where my kidneys Really were and that i just had Back pain. my pcp referred me to him. i've had uti, kidney, bladder infections for 20 years. i finally decided to take action and i'm met with a brick wall. a brick wall with a limp handshake. when i asked to see another dr in the facility no one would see me because i left crying during the consulation with dr wang. avoid this man, avoid urological services.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2009

Went to him for exam for possible cystocele because of hysterectomy. Afterwards, he told me that he stretched my urethra because it was narrow. I was very upset because I was not seeing him because of any present urinary problems. I felt I should have been at least asked for consent. That night I was in such terrible pain that I almost had my husband take me to emergency. I then called their office the next day and he just prescribed me antibiotics for a UTI which this was not. I have had one before. I refuse to be seen by this doctor again.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2008

Had a very unpleasant experience with him. Had a cystocele done 4 yrs ago, netting is still picking me, went back several times, asked my husband if he could feel netting picking him. of course my husband said no,bless his heart, doctor said " there is nothing wrong with netting. deal with it. would not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2008

Wouldn't sit down for two seconds to answer any of my questions, always seemed like he was in a hurry to get out of the room. After surgery, he didn't even give me results, I had to call him and keep bugging him for them. Very unhappy.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2007

He was kind and very caring, concerned about my situation after surgery. I thought he was nice

flag | Submitted December 12, 2006

Made a tragic error during a cystocele.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2005

Dr. Stephen Chi-Chung Wang's Credentials

• Taipei Med Coll, Taipei, Taiwan (385-04 Prior 1/71) (Grad. 1976)