Ratings for Dr. W. Mark Grant

I was very Impressed by his thoroughness, concern and methods of prevention of loss of pregnancy.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2019

Dr. Mark Grant is the best. He is very knowledgeable, has a way that makes you feel completely at ease. I’ve never been kept waiting, the entire staff is great. He’s the best of the best, for sure.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2018

I am leaving the area and he and his staff are still of great help even I am not there to see him anymore. I wish I could continue seeing him. Not sure if I can find a great doctor like him again. He cares and spends the time with you and you always feel like you are in good hands.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

I started seeing Dr. Grant at 6 weeks and three days into my pregnancy. We found out about my pregnancy very early and at the same time I was diagnosed with diabetes. I was referred to Dr. Winn who was not helpful or compassionate; so I realized it was time for a change and fond Dr. Grant. I was blown away with Dr. Grant at my first visit… he cared and wanted to help make sure I had a healthy pregnancy, I truly felt like our pregnancy was not just another case or a statistic to him. Dr. Grant and his staff were very prompt with getting back to me on my insulin adjustments and prescriptions, in just 2 weeks he helped me get my glucose readings down to a healthy range. Sadly on our second visit with Dr. Grant our baby did not have a heartbeat, Dr. Grant and his staff were amazing and extremely compassionate about our loss and helped us through the next steps. I wish I would have gotten to Dr. Grant sooner … My pregnancy outcome may have still remained the same but we could have avoided the terrible experience we had with Dr. Winn. I’m still working with Dr. Grant and will continue to use him in the future!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

Has Excellent Medical Skills with Great Staff & Superb Facilities...

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

I didnt have a good experience there he rushes u and he don't take time to explain things!seriously it was walk in and look at the baby everything looks good see u next time.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

I've had several high risk preganacies, so I've seen several maternal-fetal specialists. Dr. Mark Grant is in a category all his own. He is through, punctual, and very compasionate about what he does. I'm never kept waiting, and always made to feel like a priority by his entire staff. Everyone who works there is very nice, the nurses, U/S techs and the receptionists. My calls are returned quickly. He's very proactive in his approach to prenatal care, and is spot on with answering any of my questions, or reassuring me with my concerns. I recommend him to anyone pregnant or trying to concieve who's having issues.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2014

Dr. Mark Grant helped me find a successful way to keep my two pregnancies after a miscarriage. He is extremely knowledgeable, and one of the only Doctors I have never second guessed, I trust him and his staff 110%. I will never go anywhere else. I wish he could be our family Doctor, and Pediatrician too!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

An amazing doctor. He monitored my twins and myself during pregnancy. He saved them and me; the twins were born healthy. I will always be grateful to him. The staff was very nice. I would definitely recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Dr. Grant was very knowledgable and helpful. He seems to really care about his patients.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2013

Dr. W. Mark Grant's Credentials

• Univ Of Mo, Columbia Sch Of Med, Columbia Mo 65212 (Grad. 1986)