You may also like

good sfsdfs sfds sfds sdfs dsfds fsdfdsf dsfds fdsfsd fdsfs fdsf

Submitted February 3, 2016

hihihihihihihhihihihihihihihihihihihiihihihihihiih

Submitted February 3, 2016

Submitted January 28, 2016

Very personalized care. Dr Freeman dedicates time to his patients. Great doctor

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

Best doctor in town! I was running a high fever and I forgot to bring my wallet that day. the doctor graciously waived my payment, telling me to pass on the good deed. What a good samaritan!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

great doctor, great man it was verry helpfull to me and my problem

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Dr. Freeman is set apart from other doctors as he takes time with me, he remembers my name. He covers all illnesses at once. It's about good health, not making money, I respect him for that!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

I'm very glad Dr Freeman started taking Medicare I have been goining To him for years and I've been paying out of pocket now I'm only paing $100/ month Since he started taking Medicare. I will never go to any other doctor.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

Dr. Freeman was very helpful he diagnosed my prostate infection , no other doctor was able to find. I feel a lot better following his instruction. merry Christmas to Dr Freeman and his awesome staff.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2015

Dr. Mitch Freeman's Credentials

• Univ Of Al-Mustansiriyah, Mustansiriyah Med Coll, Baghdad, Iraq (Grad. 1990)

AARP
Pacificare
Secure Horizons
Unicare

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "good sfsdfs sfds sfds sdfs dsfds fsdfdsf dsfds fdsfsd fdsfs fdsf"

February 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "hihihihihihihhihihihihihihihihihihihiihihihihihiih"

February 3, 2016
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Very friendly. Asked a lot of questions and answered all my questions clearly. But a long wait in office and staff not real nice."

January 28, 2016
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Actually i am just trying this app dont consider my review"

January 24, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Very personalized care. Dr Freeman dedicates time to his patients. Great doctor"

January 19, 2016
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Best doctor in town! I was running a high fever and I forgot to bring my wallet that day. "

January 17, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best doctor in town! I was running a high fever and I forgot to bring my wallet that day. the doctor graciously waived my payment, telling me to pass on the goo..."

January 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "great doctor, great man it was verry helpfull to me and my problem"

January 14, 2016
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff"

January 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Freeman is set apart from other doctors as he takes time with me, he remembers my name. He covers all illnesses at once. It's about good health, not making ..."

January 7, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "חלעיחלעיייייייייייייייייייייייייייייייייייייייייייייייייייייייייייייייייייייייידל"

January 4, 2016

December 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm very glad Dr Freeman started taking Medicare I have been goining To him for years and I've been paying out of pocket now I'm only paing $100/ month Since he..."

December 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Freeman was very helpful he diagnosed my prostate infection , no other doctor was able to find. I feel a lot better following his instruction. merry Christm..."

December 25, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "sadsadas sadf asg adfg dgadfg dfgdafg dgh dhdfhgadf ghadfg"

December 21, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj"

December 14, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Great Doctor! For the one of the few times ever, I can say I felt like a doctor was geniuinely interested in listening to me and trying to solve my problems!"

December 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great Doctor! For the one of the few times ever, I can say I felt like a doctor was geniuinely interested in listening to me and trying to solve my problems!"

December 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Freeman's staff is very friendly and his knowledge alone is worth the extra money. I have always left with a good experience and highly recommend him to oth..."

October 27, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "This Dr. Dose not except Medicare with out charging 100$ a month extra."

October 26, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "greatsdfsdfsadfsdfsdfsdfs meow is the meow so mew mew mew mew mew mew"

October 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best Dr. I've ever seen. He is Knowledgeable and cares."

October 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. ""Dope doctor! I recommend him. And i don't usually do this but i mean it. 👍🏻" "

October 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "so awesome. Such a great doctor! 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

October 15, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "He is good..............................................................................."

October 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My name is Rod I work for Trax I encountered severe pain I called Dr Freeman after hours he saw me in his home and determined I had kidney stones he treated me ..."

September 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Freeman is a truly wonderful doctor and person. I had rectal bleeding and suffered tremendously before I found dr. Freeman. I spent time in the emergency ro..."

September 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr freeman listens to the pt. and overall care for his patients as well. Great doctor."

September 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to the hospital with incapacitating back pain. I was admitted and spent three days in the hospital with only narcotic pain medication being administered..."

September 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'd highly recommend seeing Dr Freeman! He's a great doctor!"

September 4, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Thank you Dr Freeman for helping me with my CDL papers, I had the run around with other clinics and I almost lost my CDL license and job over my sleep apnea. Dr..."

September 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor. We love going to him. Will only go to him. "

September 2, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Very good doctor.he helped me very much.he first lesten to me then cared me."

August 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank you Dr Freeman for helping me with my CDL papers, I had the run around with other clinics and I almost lost my CDL license and job over my sleep apnea. Dr..."

August 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr freeman listens to the pt. and overall care for his patients as well. Great doctor. "

August 22, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "sada sd asdsa dsad sasds fagf sdgf sdg adgdsf gsd gdsf gds fgds fgsd"

August 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Mitch Freeman has been my primary care doctor for 10 years now. I would like to sincerely thank Dr Freeman and his staff, Pattie, Haydee, & Carmen for the ex..."

August 18, 2015

August 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I go to Dr. Freeman because he listen to me and care and you fix the problem"

August 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been in Dr. Freeman's care for a year and I think he is unique as a physician in all that he does for his patients."

August 6, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "test the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog the quick "

August 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "because Dr Freeman explains everything to me and I understand when he talks to me"

August 3, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "am not going anymore, 1st time and last time, am so disappointed."

August 1, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "I like this doctor, he is interestingddddddddddddddd"

July 30, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Awesome Experience! So helpful and nice. They are a great group of professionals. "

July 22, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "He's outstanding. I'm glad i finally found a doctor like him. "

July 21, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "rrrtr gerg$ gergeertg sgzerg sgdsgerg ssrgerg sdfsgrg sd"

July 11, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Best doctor and staff my family has ever gone to and I would highly recommend"

July 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The office environment is great! Staff is great and treat you like family! Doctor freeman is caring and goes beyond his care, he listens and takes his time with..."

July 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He's the only doctor that I would go to in Yuma I can get in whenever I want and I can call him on his cell phone or text him anytime"

July 8, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Freeman is very knowledgeable and is very prompt"

July 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Freeman is very good in explaining the problem and how to best care for it He was able to take me off the insulin and control my diabetis better with pills o..."

July 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "ok gjt jt tjtyjuty ujty jutyujty ujty ujtyutyuyyu ityui tyuyu"

July 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This is my first time seeing Dr. Freeman and I can say he's very knowledgable. Very helpful! "

July 2, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Diaz was very friendly and helpful. Dr Diaz was very friendly and helpful. Dr Diaz was very friendly and helpful. Dr Diaz was very friendly and helpful. Dr D..."

June 30, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Good doctorRateMDs.comRateMDs.comRateMDs.comRateMDs.comRateMDs.comRateMDs.comRateMDs.comRateMDs.comRateMDs.comRateMDs.comRateMDs.comRateMDs.comRateMDs.comRateMD..."

June 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We are so happy to have Dr. Freeman as our Family Doctor because he always make the time to see us when we most need it , he even see us on weekends he is very ..."

June 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently had the pleasure of taking a very good friend to his first visit with Dr. Mitch Freeman. I must share with you the excellence of the entire visit. Fr..."

June 10, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "An offspinner whose cricket career was initially blighted by chronic fatigue syndrome, Mark Craig was a surprise inclusion for New Zealand's Test tour of the We..."

May 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "good doctorvkvkkdfbJF KjbfkjF FKJBAJF KAGVNJAGVB AKJGNBJFA"

May 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Freeman saved my life twice by finding melanoma cancer that I was not aware and he removed them him. I am very happy that I found Dr. Freeman he' is amazing..."

May 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " I have Dr Freeman's personal cell his phone number and access to him whenever I want. He has saved me several trips to the ER and I couldn't be more happy to..."

May 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor, my whole life I suffered from stomachs pain and no other doctor knew why. In one visit he found it out!"

May 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can't spelll so good but i think the pic of this dr is really cool and so id go and see him cos hes good looking and smart because hes a doctor. but i dont li..."

May 21, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "this is good doctor, this is nice doctor, this is good doctor"

May 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The shots don't hurt. He is not scary like other doctors hehe to get appointment we can get in when we need any will take care of all our problems in the same v..."

May 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great Service.And I think he is the best doctor I have ever met.Awesome behavior as well as nice suggestion of the disease "

May 11, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mitch is a good doctor and totally caring. We trust him for all family sickness problem."

May 5, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "test more test more test more test more test more test more test more test more test more test more test more test more test more test more test more test more ..."

May 3, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I like it, this is helpful on my situation. Will go there next time if needed."

April 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "test more test more test more test more test more test more test more test more test more test more test more test more test more test more test more test more ..."

April 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "OneMoreTest13123213232323213232132321321323232132131313"

April 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Teat test test test test test Teat test test test test test "

April 25, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Fhhjjjkjgccccvvvv bbbbnbbbbb bbbbbbhbbbbbbh bbbbbbbb"

April 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Easy to talk too, ensures all your health needs are met, and explains exactly what you need to do for your own care!"

April 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent doctor! Surely recommended to other and will surely come back."

April 13, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm"

April 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Freeman is an excellent GP, gave me straightforward, commonsense answers to my questions."

April 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best doctor I've been too. Got real answers to the issues I had."

April 9, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "good the staff is very nice and comfortingdr. Freeman is very easy to talk toand it's very easy to get an appointment"

April 9, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "the staff is very nice and comfortingdr. Freeman is very easy to talk toand it's very easy to get an appointment"

March 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This office always goes out of there way for my family. They know me personally and take the time to make sure you care. A thank you will never be enough to des..."

March 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Easy to talk to, very honest patient to physcian relationship!!!"

March 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Freeman and staff is incredible. it's very easy to get in for an appointment and I can call him on his cell phone any time."

March 24, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Not only did I get remedy for my symptoms but I got more knowledge on the cause and future care."

March 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "the staff is very nice and comfortingdr. Freeman is very easy to talk toand it's very easy to get an appointment"

March 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Freeman is amazing! He has been my doctor for 10 years."

March 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Freeman is amazing! He has been my doctor for 10 years. "

March 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My Wife & I and our 2 children have been using Doctor Freeman since 2007 and I honestly have no words to really express the kind of doctor he is, it's almost u..."

March 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am very pleased with Dr Freeman and his staff he take care of birth control needs and treat my acne,I like how he explained things for me and start with using..."

March 6, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "TEST1TEST1TEST1TEST1TEST1TEST1TEST1TEST1TEST1TEST1TEST1"

March 5, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "TEST1TEST1TEST1TEST1TEST1TEST1TEST1TEST1TEST1TEST1"

March 5, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mitch Freeman's is lying. He states on his website that he takes Blue Cross and Blue Shield....this morning (02-27-2015) I went to set-up an appointment an..."

February 27, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "wow, this doctor seems to be quite popular here on this website."

February 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have MS and I'm in a flare up. Got the run around with my nuero and Freeman took charge, got me in, and is giving me my IV steroid infusions in his office! Th..."

February 11, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "he is bad bad doctore, he treated me so bad , bad :(("

February 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Freeman is best doctor I have every had the pleasure of using. He really makes you feel like your part of his family. His staff is fairy nice. It's quic..."

February 6, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

February 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent doctor. This doctor was recommended by my friends. Thanks to them I've known this wonderful doctor."

February 3, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "HEHHKEJWBFEIRJVLIREJVNEKHVIERNVIERHVLERHILVHEJRLIVJHLEIJVILERJHVL"

February 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Mitch is great and very caring and professional"

January 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Outstanding MD, he is very caring, thorough and professional."

January 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This doctor was recommended by my friends. Thanks to them I've known this wonderful doctor."

January 22, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Went to see the doctor for back pain and he checked my prostate. Told me I needed my wife to pump my prostate. Went back again and he checked my prostate. Seems..."

January 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My Husband & I and our 2 children have been using Doctor Freeman since 2007 and I honestly have no words to really express the kind of doctor he is, it's almos..."

January 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've had Dr. Freeman as my doctor. He is the best and awesome in treating whatever the condition might be. He goes out of his way to help his patient and always..."

January 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Freeman is an excellent doctor. I couldn't recommend him more highly than I do to anyone that is currently sick, or to those looking for a new family doctor..."

January 12, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "kjhkghjkghjkghjkghjkgtyertyertyertyertyertyeryetyerty"

January 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "dfsgsfdfs gfds gdfg dfsg dfsgdfsg dfsg sdafas sdf asf sadf"

January 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very good doctor, didn't go to just to check if this rating is accurate or not"

January 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Freeman flor for 12 years and he is the most compassionate doctor very thorough on all my visits"

December 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very good service the staff is very friendly Dr. Freeman is easy to to talk to. He goes above and beyond to help his patients."

December 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had very good experience at the doctors office and the staff were very friendly and helpful"

December 19, 2014
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "the experience at the doctor's clinic was good. Would go back"

December 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Woke up this morning with a sore throat. Went and seen Dr. Freeman. In and out with in one hour. Have strep throat. Already feeling better. I highly recommend h..."

December 16, 2014
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "sdsdsasdasdasdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsd"

December 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I don't know where this Doc is located but I wish it was in Mountain Home Arkansas! I will rate him just not to lower his score with blank spaces. This many peo..."

December 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was skeptical when I read all the good reviews about Dr Freeman and did not believe it until I went and saw him for the first time . From the first visit I..."

December 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor! Helpful and excellent doctor! Thank you"

December 13, 2014

December 10, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "testtesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttest"

December 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Couple months ago I had a no scalpel no needle Vasectomy by Mitch Freeman MD it was a lot easier than what I thought the recovery was very easy and went back to..."

December 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "great doctor , very helpful and easy to talk to ..."

December 5, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor! Nice work! It's wonderful! I'm health now!"

December 1, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Jerk. That's all I can say. Waited forever too and his staff barely spike English"

November 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Freeman treats me like family like not like a patient. I can get an appointment any day at any time. Cares for my health not the money."

November 27, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Many fake reviews on this profile. Many fake reviews on this profile. Many fake reviews on this profile."

November 26, 2014
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "dslk;kahjfdhakghl k;sljdhfkjsahohs kjlsdhfkljhsafakhk lkjshdkjhsah"

November 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "How i got my husband back.Am Stacey Bruno by name I never believed in love spells or magic until I met this spell caster once when i went to see my friend in In..."

November 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Freeman has cared for me during my pregnancie and has helped with my back pain and heartburn more then my regular OB doctor has done. I also had to go into ..."

November 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "5 d d d"

November 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Freeman has been my doctor for years now. There is NOTHING like being able to contact your doctor 24/7 at no additional expense. He has helped me through..."

November 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Freeman for over 14 years since he was working at the urgent care, I like his style and the bedside manners very much . I have not seen a..."

November 12, 2014
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Praesent sagittis sagittis pellentesque. Etiam tincidunt elementum dolor, et cursus eros viverra quis. ..."

November 7, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "super docteur, je voudrais le visiter cet docteur tout les temps"

November 5, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "People always make the comment "He's a good doctor." I don't just have a good doctor he is a fantastic doctor. I have a doctor who actually cares what's going o..."

November 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We started seeing Dr. Freeman about nine years ago after my 15-year-old son was having trouble breathing and his throat was closing on him in the middle of the ..."

November 1, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr freeman is the only doctor that we will go to Because of the following. 5 years ago when my daughter was 5 years old she hurt her elbow and we were waiting ..."

October 31, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Mitch freeman is the best doctor I know because he is the only doctor that is very gentle with all his patiens"

October 29, 2014
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Good ! He is a good doctor ... He give excellent service to us .. Good deui .."

October 27, 2014
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I've good experience. Staff is helpful and punctual."

October 26, 2014
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "ok xfgcvzxcvzxcvzxcv sadfsazdvzxcv wergzxfcfbvz xcvxzcv"

October 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Freeman is a wonderful Doctor, and I recommend him to everyone."

October 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Freeman is a knowledgeable, concerned, and compassionate health professional."

October 11, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Freeman has been very helpful in explaining symptoms and causes if certain ailments. He has made me feel comfortable regarding the prostate to where I ca..."

October 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Freeman give a unique care much different than other providers the staff is very professional and courteous and always helpful"

October 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Freeman has helped in so many ways. He will fit you in that day and you can call anytime if you have a problem."

October 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've noticed that after each visit Dr. Freeman doesn't justtry and help you for the problem you visited for, but also try to help out financially, and get the b..."

October 7, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Freeman makes everything better I recommend him to everyone."

October 7, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Helping the hubby with prostate massage has helped decreased issues with inflamed prostate and infections"

October 7, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Freeman was the only doctor that was able to control my four-year-old child symptoms, he diagnosed with asthma gave him a breathing treatment he used it ev..."

October 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. ".i like this officre becsuse ive got good service and great Dr."

October 3, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best is that I can get in the same or next day"

October 1, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Absolute best doctor! Fast, friendly, and very accurate all the way across the board!"

October 1, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "My vasectomy procedure with Dr. Freeman went very well. He made me feel at-ease and it was painless just like he said it was going to be. I would definitely r..."

September 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Freeman treated my diabetes high blood pressure and cholesterol and low testosterone"

September 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Freeman and his staff are my favoret medical office ever, I wish we have more doctors like Dr Freeman. He get you in the office when you need with no dela..."

September 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can call Dr Freeman on his cellphone. and he answer promptly all the time"

September 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Freeman treat me and all my family . We can get in to see him the same day we call"

September 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very knowledgeable, great staff. A very good family doctor."

September 29, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Good listener!😃. He 's very concientous and very knowledgeable in many medical arenas!"

September 29, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Outstanding and knowledgeable. Am extremely confident with dr & staff!"

September 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "All my life and i am in my late 50s I thought all doctors missions were the same. To get you in and out as fast as possible. Dr. Freeman is the only doctor I ..."

September 26, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Freeman is always willing to spend extra time with me and I always appreciate that. I also appreciate that he thinks out of the box . Which is how my warts..."

September 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great Doctor. Gives personal attention as needed and does not rush the needed service."

September 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Freeman and his small staff Pattie and Haydee care and take care of their patient's needs as if they were family. They are always happy to make each and ev..."

September 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great professional service..Knowledgeable fast service and takes care of just about every medical issue..it's like a on stop shop."

September 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Freeman is the only Dr. In Yuma that will take a patient the same day for an emergency. He provides his personal cell number to call him directly and even m..."

September 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Freeman is very compassionate he listens to all my needs and is extremely helpful. He also offers procedures that other doctors are unqualified to do. My fav..."

September 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Freeman's the best doctor! You can always count on him! Very intelligent person. Has a heart of gold and is very helpful. Has a great sense of humor, staffs..."

September 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Freeman has done it again. Just when I thought he would never be able to raise the bar any higher. He has. 2 hours have passed since my Vasectomy and I fee..."

September 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Freeman diagnosed my celiac disease after it was missed by multiple physicians including gastroenterllogyst."

September 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm glad Dr. Freeman is progressive in his treatment and will order natural solutions when available. Dr. Freeman has taught me healing the body does not alway..."

September 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Freeman is the best! The office is always on time and very friendly! I really appreciate how Dr. freeman gives me a far amount of time at my visits, and ..."

September 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Freeman take care of my diabetes, high blood pressue and diagnosed me with sleep apnea and treated it all without sending me to any specialist. Thank you Dr..."

September 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm glad to see that this doctor is still as great as he was the first time i started seeing him. i highly recommend him"

September 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He actually takes the time to understand my problem and WANTS to make me feel better"

September 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Freeman treated my prostate infection without sending me to a specialist he also treat my low testosterone without giving me testosterone"

September 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love my doctor! Best doctor in all of Yuma,Arizona!"

September 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very helpful staff, very knowledgeable Doctor. Everything you look for when you're on a journey to a healthier life."

September 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Nicest and most knowledgeable physician I've been a patient of, he truly listens and you know he wants to help and provide you with information and advice. A gr..."

September 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very good Dr., we all see him. My 3 kids love him , and so do we. Definitely recommend him to everyone"

September 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor, great staff, always on time, cannot ask for better, got me out of pain in very short time"

September 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Always available for my needs, never have to wait for an apt"

September 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing Doctor, great service & great front office staff"

September 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Always takes time to explain everything. Has a real concern about my health and trustworthy"

September 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "test ker raha hun bhai ... on ker dey . test ker raha hun bhai ... on ker dey . test ker raha hun bhai ... on ker dey . test ker raha hun bhai ... on ker dey..."

September 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "blablabbbkbkbkbbkbbkbkbkbkbkbkbkbkbkbkbkbkbkbkbkbkbkbkbkbkbkbkbbkbkkbbkb"

September 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best Doctor in Yuma Az, you don't have to look around for a doctor. Nice staff, nice office, doctor Freeman has years of experience. Highly recommend him for an..."

September 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best doctor in Yuma! The staff is very helpfully. He fixed my back pain and prostate infectionfrom the first visit."

September 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent doctor! Very few doctors will give there patients their personal cell phone number and make themselves available on the weekends. Awesome doctor and..."

September 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent Dr. Even after I moved out of town. I drive 185miles to see him. Saved my life after I had my baby, I was at risk of a stroke. Now my baby and I are v..."

September 12, 2014
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I would not expect more. Your are great. Thank you."

September 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Got me in right away, same day appt! Great Dr, great quality service Never in a hurry!"

September 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred by a neighbor years ago. Dr Freeman and his staff have provided excellent care for me and my husband. He is available after hours if needed. I ..."

September 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Freeman always makes me feel comfortable and spends all the time I need, to discuss my medical issues. He truly cares about his patients."

September 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Freeman always provided top notch care. He is able to deal with many issues in the office during the same visit. I always felt comfortable discussing my con..."

September 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best thing about Dr. Freeman is the time he takes with his patients. He answers all my questions and he's always giving me helpful ways to save money on pr..."

September 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "No other doctor can provide the services Dr. Freeman provides."

September 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We are always taken in without a problem and very satisfied with Dr. Freeman and his staff"

September 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The most helpful down to earth doctor in Yuma. He really listens to what you have to say and conducts a very professional history and physical exam. His staff ..."

September 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Staff is awesome. Dr. Freeman empowers you to take better care of yourself. We just love this guy. Thanks Dr. Freeman."

September 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very helpful and always a good experience. Doctor Freeman takes very good care of my family and I."

September 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My testosterone was low and Dr. Freeman was able to fix it with no medication. The office staff is very friendly. I don't mind waiting to see the doctor because..."

September 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had bad diabetes not well controlled, on insulin and had a long list of medications that were just making me gain more weight, crave more food, With the help ..."

September 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Freeman always has the answers. Was able to connect me immediatl with a surgion for an emergency surgery."

September 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "They have always made time for me. They always have great service."

September 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great overall experience for family. I was very thankful & surprised when Dr. Freeman was able to see my son on a Saturday morning when he had an asthma attack...."

September 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "In all my years as a paient of numerous Doctors(kidney donation, back surgery ,motorcycle wrecks..... The list goes on and on ). I have never come across a doct..."

September 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can always call my doctor! It's nice to have a doctor who is always available to talk to when problems or needs arise. He's saved me from a lot of trips to th..."

September 7, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was seen by multiple physicians for my back pain for years and no one was able to make the correct diagnosis until I saw Dr Freeman and he diagnosed me in t..."

September 6, 2014
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "I haven't seen the doctor in decades but when I did, he was excellent. His personal skills set him way above other doctors that think they walk on water."

September 6, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Highly recommend Dr. Freeman to my family, friends, and others. He is the message best in Yuma, Az"

September 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would highly recommend Dr. Freeman to anyone who may need a Primary Care without hesitation. He and his staff have always been very efficient and extremely pl..."

September 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He will see patients without an appointment, and has seen more then one of us at his home at night and on a weekend to keep us out of the walk in/ ER! Always w..."

September 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best doctor I have ever had. And I am in my '60s --I've had my fair share. The listens, is proactive, and takes the time to make sure my issues and concern..."

September 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have lived on the West Coast in California, on the East Coast in New Jersey, in the Midwest in Michigan and in the South in Tennessee, but Dr. Freeman in Yuma..."

September 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Freeman's knowledge base is amazing. His assessment skills and treatment excellent. I have always felt confident that my Dr could Dx and treat my issues effe..."

September 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best Doc I've had. He's the only doctor that I know that gives his patients his cell number so they can call anytime. And he expects it."

September 5, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Freeman is a great doctor. He may be an even better person, but it's a close call. In 52 years I've been to many doctors. Lot's of GPs and more than a few s..."

September 5, 2014