Ratings for Dr. Mitch Freeman

Awesome Doctor. I had the greatest experience. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

the doctor is very good, generous , knowledgeable and a good person too

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Dr Freeman is real cute, I agree and best of all, he writes his own eulogy on this site! Kudos Dr Freeman and please do not stop writing. You are the Melania Trump of doctors.

Submitted July 21, 2016

He looks pretty cute. Friendly eyes and a nice smile.

Submitted July 18, 2016

Able to see the doctor same day. Dr. Freeman takes the time to listen to and address my concerns.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2016

I Love the professional service that I receive every time from Dr. Freeman and his staff.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2016

He's the best doctor that I know and trust in Yuma I can get into the clinic any day I want I can call him on his cell phone for any concern the office staff is very nice and helpful

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

Doctor Freeman is different than other doctors in many ways, for example, he is available to call to his cellphone at anytime, weekend, and after-hours. He is always aware of taking your medicine and what medicine to take.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

Doctor Freeman is different than other doctors because he is always available, always knows what to give us, we are able to call to his cellphone anytime, weekend, and after-hours. I even went to his house to get a shot. He's the best! Highly recommend him! For the whole family.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

The best staff is here with Dr. Freeman. They always greet us and we are treated with respect, friendliness and make us feel welcomed each time. Dr. Freeman is so thorough and we can talk and tell him all our problems. He listens and always has good advice for us to have a better quality of life. He also treats each medical issue and explains what he is going to do and follows up until we are healed. We will always come here for our medical needs. Thank you Dr. Freeman and staff.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

Dr. Mitch Freeman's Credentials

• Univ Of Al-Mustansiriyah, Mustansiriyah Med Coll, Baghdad, Iraq (Grad. 1990)

Top Hospitals in Yuma, AZ