Ratings for Dr. Mitch Freeman

Dr. Freeman and his staff are amazing!!! The Dr. really makes me feel super comfortable and he takes his time to listen to all my concerns, no matter how small. He is very professional but, easy to talk to. THANK YOU Dr. Freeman and staff:-)

Submitted November 30, 2016

I love my Doctor! I trust and value his opinion and know he always has our best interest in mind. I also know I can call him any time night or day with a problem with myself or my family and he will talk me thru it or see us if need be. He treats us as people.. not patients.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2016

A doctor I have learned to trust not just for my self, but for my family. He is knowledgeable and listens to our medical concerns. Best doctor I have ever met.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

My name is Ruben Madero and I am sitting here trying to figure out how to condense all the great qualities I have experienced as a patient under the care of Dr Freeman. I realized that you cannot put into words the level of professional empathetic care that I have received twice a month for the past couple of years. I have seen many doctors in my life time but not one has made me feel this cared for. I have seen many Doctors changed over time with a greater emphasis on financial gain . I am sure Dr. Freeman has also changed over time but with the obvious emphasis on his patients well-being. I am sure I know what drives Dr. Freeman he honestly cares for his patients. So I am proud to say that I am under the care of THE BEST DOCTOR ! I forgot to mention that his all female staff is a reflection of Dr Freeman, they are professional, caring, and personable young women.

Submitted November 7, 2016

I have only had a couple of visits but every time has been a great experience for my hole family. From the staff the Dr. Freeman great people and great place. You are not treated like an assembly line he actually shows concern. Andrew Hughes

Submitted October 28, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Freemans for over 10 years. The first time I met him was when he worked at a urgent care facility. I was impressed then, when he opened his own practice I became a regular patient. He does not overbook appointments, he always spends as much time you need. He performs any procedures that other family doctors do not, saving you a trip to a specialist. He will even see you the same day you call. As long as he is a Dr. in Yuma I will be his patient. Carol Finfrock

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

Dr. Freeman is the best doctor my wife and I have ever had. He goes above and beyond. You will not find another doctor who gives his patients the time and attention you will receive from Mitch Freeman. We like him so much that when we moved to Tucson, we kept him as our doctor. We would rather drive from Tucson to Yuma than change to someone who doesn't know us like Mitch does.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

Best Doctor I have ever had. Him and his staff are great. Best in Yuma.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Actually he is always helpful and available To his patents

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

Great experience. I would definitely visit Dr. Prudhomme again in the future. Thank you

flag | Submitted October 16, 2016

Dr. Mitch Freeman's Credentials

• Univ Of Al-Mustansiriyah, Mustansiriyah Med Coll, Baghdad, Iraq (Grad. 1990)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal