Ratings for Dr. Mitch Freeman

Awesome Doctor. I had the greatest experience. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

the doctor is very good, generous , knowledgeable and a good person too

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Able to see the doctor same day. Dr. Freeman takes the time to listen to and address my concerns.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2016

I Love the professional service that I receive every time from Dr. Freeman and his staff.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2016

He's the best doctor that I know and trust in Yuma I can get into the clinic any day I want I can call him on his cell phone for any concern the office staff is very nice and helpful

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

Doctor Freeman is different than other doctors in many ways, for example, he is available to call to his cellphone at anytime, weekend, and after-hours. He is always aware of taking your medicine and what medicine to take.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

Doctor Freeman is different than other doctors because he is always available, always knows what to give us, we are able to call to his cellphone anytime, weekend, and after-hours. I even went to his house to get a shot. He's the best! Highly recommend him! For the whole family.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

The best staff is here with Dr. Freeman. They always greet us and we are treated with respect, friendliness and make us feel welcomed each time. Dr. Freeman is so thorough and we can talk and tell him all our problems. He listens and always has good advice for us to have a better quality of life. He also treats each medical issue and explains what he is going to do and follows up until we are healed. We will always come here for our medical needs. Thank you Dr. Freeman and staff.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

Been seeing Dr.freeman for years off And on from my experience he's Best MD in Yuma! Very informative with any question I have and treats an illness with care. Also being a patient of his, I have his personal phone # an can call anytime

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

My visit was very informative and educating. Dr. Freeman is very thorough also. I was very happy with my visit and will continue to be his patient.

Dr. Mitch Freeman's Credentials

• Univ Of Al-Mustansiriyah, Mustansiriyah Med Coll, Baghdad, Iraq (Grad. 1990)

Centene