Ratings for Dr. Eugene R. Shippen

I've found a lack of communication and absolutely no follow up with Dr.Shippen and his office. Unless you're willing to spend hundreds of dollars for a phone consultation you'll get no relationship beyond your paid appointments. While actually with the doctor you'll feel focused on and cared about..as soon as you walk out the door you're on your own. The office flat out refuses to pass on messages or to give out an email address. "he has too many patients" is what I heard when I wanted to discuss which tests I wanted to add to my annual blood tests. Blood tests cost me out of pocket so my 2 choices are to pay for a "1 hour consultation" or get my blood retested after the original results come in and I have my appointment. Then I will need to make another "consultation appointment" to discuss 2nd results. A 5 minute discussion is out of the question. He has been no help after alot of money spent and promises made. He wrote a great book but has not helped me in any way.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2011

Wonderful doctor for my mother for at least 20 years. He is expert in hormones and believes in vitamins. Doesn't push drugs when not needed.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2008

specialty in prescribing vitamins as required. My wife has been under his care for over 40 years.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2008