Ratings for Dr. Andy E. Walker

Dr. Walker was extremely helpful in managing a family members cancer, always willing to consult with the oncologists, and always willing to explain in things in terms we could understand.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

Dr. Walker has a history of not supporting his local businesses unless you call LINCARE local. KB

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

I have doctored with Dr. Walker ever since he moved here. He also delived all four of my children. You couldn't ask for a BETTER doctor. He really cares about you, just not as a patient but as a friend. He really takes his time and answers all your questions. I would highly recommend him. He has been WONDERFUL to my family.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2009

I have seen Dr. Walker for a number of years. He has always been very good a diagnosing the problems and treatment of them. He is very dedicated to his patients and always takes the time to answer questions. If a specialist is needed he has does not hesitate to make a referral.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2009

Dr. Walker delivered both of my boys and did a wonderful job. Both deliveries had complications and he handled them professionally with excellent outcomes.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2009

He failed to inform me verbally that he was about to perform an episiotomy on me during delivery. I developed persistent pelvic pain, which he shrugged off as psychogenic ("in my head"). I switched to a female nurse practitioner in the area who is much more knowledgeable and willing to listen/make referrals to specialists. I have since met other people who do not doctor at this hospital for similar reasons.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2008

Dr. Andy E. Walker's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Top Hospitals in Belleville, KS