Ratings for Dr. Peter Graff

what an amazing doctor. He treated me in the ER and diagnosed me for a nasty bout of pustular psoriasis, and the whole time he was so kind, patient, and understanding. As soon as my biopsy results came in he went ahead and got me an urgent referral for a dermatologist he trusted, and even brought in an ENT friend of his for the respiratory tract infection I was suffering from at the same time. He really went above and beyond - best experience i've ever had in the ER.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

Wonderful Doctor....When I had my heart attached July 2014 and met him in the Cardiac ward.....Very direct and straight forward....my kind of doctor.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Peter Graff saved my life! I was 24 or so. I was sent to ICU, and woke up each day for half an hour to tell my family I am OK and then would pass out. When I finally got out of the ICU, a nurse told me that she followed Peter from Calgary(I think) to Lions Gate. Since I have sent 3 friends to him. All loved him.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

I concur with all the other wonderful comments about Dr. Graff. I want to add that he is kind,funny and best of all listens to his patients and knows his "stuff". I feel like I'm in good hands with him.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2012

Excellent. Friendly, knowledgeable, profesional, caring. He saved my life.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2012

very detailed in his diagnosis and very professional, I would recommend him every time if asked.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2011

I have dealt with Dr. Graff for almost three years now. He is straightforward, knowledgeable and we communicate well. He has always followed up all tests and gotten the results to me quickly. I have great confidence in Dr. Graff. He was also very compassionate with my family when I was in critical condition.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2011

great doc,listens ,came on his own time x-max day to see me again.very friendly.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

This man saved my fathers life, everytime after that when he saw the rest of our family, he remembered our names and asked about our family. This is a brilliant man. He deserves many accolades

flag | Submitted January 13, 2011

Doesn't have a secretary or office staff so he has been unavailable when we need him. We went to the hospital ECG to see him, and were told that is not his office. He is knowledgeable but extremly condesending and unproffesional. Don't go to him!!!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2010