Ratings for Dr. Peter Graff

Dr Graff treated me for A-fib caused by hyper active thyroid which he treated with radoactive iodine, when I asked him to explain the procedure and what should I expect, he was very condescending and standoffish, he said he was a specialist and I couldn't ask him these questions? and to ask my GP, too which I answered I didn't have a GP currently and he said "not my problem" later he said that he is the doctor and I'm the patient and I had to do whatever he said no questions asked, He spent more time focusing on my a-fib issue than the cause of it which was my thyroid. I had fairly bad reations to the medication he prescribed and he treated those symtoms with more pills,He was quite forgetful and couldn't remeber changing appointment dates so he wasn't my doctor for long once I left the hospital, as I fould him to be very egotistical and more of a chemist than a doctor. i'm still trying to sort out my endocrine system but I am very glad I chose a different Doctor , knowlegable but very rude, doesn't listen to the patient and lousy bedside manner

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

what an amazing doctor. He treated me in the ER and diagnosed me for a nasty bout of pustular psoriasis, and the whole time he was so kind, patient, and understanding. As soon as my biopsy results came in he went ahead and got me an urgent referral for a dermatologist he trusted, and even brought in an ENT friend of his for the respiratory tract infection I was suffering from at the same time. He really went above and beyond - best experience i've ever had in the ER.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

Wonderful Doctor....When I had my heart attached July 2014 and met him in the Cardiac ward.....Very direct and straight forward....my kind of doctor.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Peter Graff saved my life! I was 24 or so. I was sent to ICU, and woke up each day for half an hour to tell my family I am OK and then would pass out. When I finally got out of the ICU, a nurse told me that she followed Peter from Calgary(I think) to Lions Gate. Since I have sent 3 friends to him. All loved him.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

I concur with all the other wonderful comments about Dr. Graff. I want to add that he is kind,funny and best of all listens to his patients and knows his "stuff". I feel like I'm in good hands with him.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2012

Excellent. Friendly, knowledgeable, profesional, caring. He saved my life.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2012

very detailed in his diagnosis and very professional, I would recommend him every time if asked.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2011

I have dealt with Dr. Graff for almost three years now. He is straightforward, knowledgeable and we communicate well. He has always followed up all tests and gotten the results to me quickly. I have great confidence in Dr. Graff. He was also very compassionate with my family when I was in critical condition.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2011

great doc,listens ,came on his own time x-max day to see me again.very friendly.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

This man saved my fathers life, everytime after that when he saw the rest of our family, he remembered our names and asked about our family. This is a brilliant man. He deserves many accolades

flag | Submitted January 13, 2011