Dr. Melissa S. Lim

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Melissa S. Lim

Dr. Lim has been my pulmonary provider for many years. My experiences with Dr. Lim and staff have always been excellent. I never feel rushed during my visits and appreciated her feedback with any of my concerns.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2018

Dr. Lim took the time to understand my issues and craft a well thought out treatment approach.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2018

I thought Dr Lim was wonderful- great bedside manner, very kind, knowledgeable and easy to talk with. However, unlike the immediately previous 2 reviews, I did not feel that I was given enough time at my post-somnogram appointment. I wanted to explore other options for OSA than using a BI-PAP, which will not work well for me. Options were presented -as broad topics- such as surgery, oral appliance, side sleeping apparatus; but there wasn’t enough time to discuss any of these as alternative possibilities. It’s unfortunate because I did like Dr Lim better than other sleep specialists that I have seen.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2018

Dr Lim is awesome. She listened, came up with several solutions and we worked out what would work best for me. She is a doctor that can think in and outside of the box.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2018

Thorough, very knowledgeable and a pleasure to have as a treating doctor. Takes her time to review, treat and explain everything.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2018

Extremely thorough, works to get to the bottom of problem. Takes time w. patient. Very personable and upbeat. Knowledgeable. Highly recommend. Sometimes a bit late, but no problem. I know she's giving time to previous patient and will give extra time to me.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011

She is an awesome doctor she really tries to get to the bottom of whats going on. She is not like most doctors with "get em in get em out" attitude she'll take the time to realy listen! Awesome bedside manner.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2008

Dr. Melissa S. Lim's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)