Ratings for Dr. Amy Caren Kosches

Dr Kosches is a fraud . She should not be allowed to prescribe medication without doing a physical exam She violated every rule of medical doctor . Do not use her !

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

I am a male 37 yrs old. Let me say that i have never posted a review for a doc or anyone for that matter, but this review has to be posted At a age 23 i finally admited to myself i had a mental health problem. Many arrests due to impolivnese, not caring about life, etc. Bad realationships with family and friends etc. From 23-33 i have seen many docs with minimul impovment and at times feeling worse then how i started. I would see doc after doc and went through the same old thing to the point of suicide 3 plus times. Few minutes given the hottest med to push, a run of my credit card and me week later crying for help. I know its a process and doesnt improve your mental health issues right away. But to see 5 plus docs over yrs and always feel worse, feustated over soc cancelling apts, hr wait to be seen, talked down upon, and blind as day no support. Then one day telling my self i am going to find the right doc for me. Went online and called a dr by the name of Amy Kosches. First apt we spkke for 20 minutes if not 30, hmm doc seems to care , back and forth conversation, meds with explanation on the side effects, changes will be taking place each visit until your feeling great., calling to chech up on me between visits, office atmosphere, short wait, early hrs, etc etc treated like family truth is she is the best i will guarantee you make one appt and like meyou will write a online review for the first time. I went from a few bouts of suicidal thougts to working a steady job for yrs, great relationship with family and friends and peace of mind. Bottom line MY DAD AND MOM BROUGHT ME INTO THIS WORLD ....... AND DOCTOR KOSCHES KEPT ME IN THIS WORLD MIKE

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

She is a wonderful doctor. I've been with her for years. Her staff is friendly and professional and she always follows up with me. She is great! I would not change my doctor for anything. She is caring and knowledable.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Dr Kosches is the BEST. She actually listens to you! She has the perfect personality for a Psychiatrist. She is calm, caring and non-judgmental. If she prescribes anything, she makes sure to explain it's purpose and possible side effects and time frame to expect them. I never feel rushed even though there is usually someone waiting after my appointment. She has been there for me through some very bad times and I recommend her highly. Whether you have insurance or you self pay, she is worth it.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

She does not care about the patient, she only looks on her watch, spent no more than 5 min with patient per one appoint. Rediculous.Very materialistic. I would not recommended her, never available after hrs.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2013

I was in such a crisis and Dr. Koshches and her wonderful staff member, Pat, helped me through this. Have more visits with her, but she is awesome. It is not easy to breakdown and cry to a complete stranger, but she treats you like you were her friend. Highly recommend to everyone!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2011

She is not helpfull at all. Does not listen to people she is doing what is the best for her. Do no go to her

flag | Submitted September 12, 2007

Excellent doctor, very caring and knowledgable. Spent a great deal of time with me when I was in crisis. Would recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2007

She does not care about the patient, she only looks on her watch, spent no more than 7 min with patient per one appoint. Rediculous.Very materialistic. I would not recommended her, never available after hrs.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2007

I x3 Dr. Kosches. She is so amazing. I love her so much. She helped me through my depression and my anxiety attacks. I was scared until I met this fine looking lady. I love her so much. I could marry her. She is not only my doctor, but a friend to me. She prescribed me with only the best medication and informed me of all the side affects and black box warnings. She never broke her hippa compliancy contract and she was always willing to write me disability forms- for a nominal fee of course. I love this woman with all of my heart and wish her all the best in future years. Her children are adorable and her daughter is always so sweet to me when she comes in on days off from school and helps her mom by working in the office. I remember talking to her on the phone once and she told me that everything would be ok and not to worry. I love the Kosches family. I definitly reccomend seeing this bright doctor. Just don't be late for your first appointment.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2006

Dr. Amy Caren Kosches's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1988)