Ratings for Dr. A.A Hassan

Was so pleased with short wait for the consult and then quick admission for surgery. The telephone followup was very helpful rather than the drive to his office.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Recent surgery with this Doctor. Very very pleased for it was he who drew my straw. No nonsense, honest and more than forthright - an approach I very much appreciated. Thank you!!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

I ABSOLUTLY ADMIRE Dr. Hassan, he has been my Dr. for many years, for different issues, he has been beyond kind and considerate to me, STRICTLY professional which I LOVE! No joking around and NEVER out of line, I have NOTHING bad to say about Dr. Hassan and his WONDERFUL staff. IMHO if anyone does not care for Dr. Hassan, then they do not want a GREAT Dr. Rock on Dr. Hassan :)

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

He might be a good surgeon but he lacks in every other way! Doesn't want to talk, hardly explains things, doesn't offer time to ask questions and pushes you out the door! Time the man retires!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

This doctor did not take time to listen to my medical issue. He was rough and invasive and caused unnecessary pain and additional healing time. He spoke in a very sexist tone and jumped to conclusions about my diet and lifestyle and refused to take time to listen to input. It's a shame that he leads through his ego, because it doesn't do him justice. He needs to gain compassion for the patient and understand that women do not have assigned roles in this country and are not here to serve their man.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016

I can see where gruff can be construed. But I was treated well, courteously and professionally. His staff are very helpful, which based on previous experience in BC and Ontario is a rarity. I feel that below ratings and comments may be unfair and I would ask contributers to provide more context in their comments.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

He was fast, knowledgable, and very helpful. Ive been to see him twice over the years and I have 110% faith in him.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2014

He takes a lot of pride in his work but he is temperamental . He is very skilled and the surgery he performed freed me from years of discomfort. However, he was rude to me on many occasions and made assumptions about my lifestyle that were not true BUT he does actually seemed concerned that you make a full recovery. (If for no other reason than to get you our of his hair). He can be quite spiteful if offended and does not suffer fools gladly. Despite the above mentioned I would not hesitate to have him preform any surgery that I required. You would do well to be concise with him and do your homework in regards to your condition so that you are better prepared for any consultations. He works too hard not to love what he does but LORD he tried my patience.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014

I have had 2 visits with Dr Hassan and he is very knowledgeable and helpful. He has ordered further tests for my problem and since I am losing my South Shore doctor,AGAIN, he has requested all results go to him for follow up.He has already preformed 2 procedures on me and he has been very caring and thorough. I would recommend him anytime.His office staff is exceptional very pleasant and helpful

flag | Submitted September 22, 2012

he is the worst, he seem to want to remove all my poor mother body parts,and not even address why we were there.just a in grown toe nail wowglad to get my mom away from him.couldn't beleive it wow.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2012