Ratings for Dr. Stephen James Bachmeyer

I really like this guy, keeps things on a level anyone can understand. cares about his patients, above and beyond what any normal Dr. would...he will go out of his way to help you and truley shows he cares. would definately recomend him and his practice to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2009

I love Dr. Bachmeyer! He does have a weird sense of humor but overall he is very knowlegeable and kind. He's kind of a man's man. I also like to see his PA Shawn Gerrity it I can't see the Dr. Shawn is a wonderful PA. Very kind and gentle! I highly recommend either one!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Bachmeyer is one of the best. My whole family goes to him...myself, husband and 4 kids. He always takes time to thoroughly explain things to us. He is very knowledgable in his field.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Does not follow through with patient contacts and requests. I believe he knows his work, but is very adolescent in his behavior and comments.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2006

Dr. Stephen James Bachmeyer's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in Tecumseh, MI