Ratings for Dr. Sandra Alexander

Waste of time. Rude staff. Month to get appt. then demand sign papers to pay 70-200. if late or missed.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Alexander for 2 years. Recently she sent me to see a urologist and he commented on how thorough she is, just by the information she had sent over. You can talk to her and she has never rushed me, but asked questions and has all ways asked if I had any questions.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2010

I have used her several times only because she is easy to get in to see. Personally I do not care for her bedside manner. I have left several times feeling like I did not have my questions answered. I do not have to go to the Dr. often which is why I have continued to use her. If I have a problem they normally can get me in very quickly. So if it is something simple I would say to see her. But I will continue my search for a regular physician.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2009

started seeing her in 2000-01. her best feature is she cares and takes her time with you.your not just another number. the only problem i had i had bhronchitis and she gave me a script like robitussin dm but it was a prescription, . it didn't work, then told me to try delsym, that didn't work. i then contacted my old doctor from mobile and asked them what did they used to give me?cause i remember it was as the pharmacist said, 'the best cough syrup made'. it was called tussionex. i then called dr alexander and told her about tussionex and how it had helped before and she said it had a narcotic in it,. and i am thinking, so what. if it helps with this aggrevating cough. said she'd rather me try a prescription for tessalon perles . i said ok and that was a joke!!!! so all 3 presciptions she had gave me cost @ 60.00 and i still had my cough. i don't have the money to pay for meds that don't work. i saw a different dr next day, told him bout the tussionex and he wrote it and it worked!!!!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2009

Dr. Alexander is highly skillful, as evidenced by the work she did on my wife's head injury. She suffered a bad gash beside her eye. Dr. Alexander repaired the damage -- and now you can't even see a scar! Later, she removed a number of sebaceous cysts on my neck and back. These were office procedures, and she demonstrated excellent skill. I can say this with some authority, since I've had a number of bad experiences with doctors who lacked her expertise. She also has a great caring manner -- and it's not unusual for her to phone us at home. It's no wonder that her practice, which started just a few years ago, is no longer taking on more patients.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2008