Ratings for Dr. GILBERT F. Gelfand

Worst Doctor ever. 2 hour wait, Dr wont answer Pharmacy calls, or return calls. Nurse is rude, hung up on me 4 times. I am unable to get my medication refilled even though it is over due and I suffer chronic pain. I recommend do not go to this Doctor

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Gelfand for approximately 19 years. He has been a life-saver for me. I have a rare disease and was suffering. I had been to 15 doctors over a period of 2 years and was told so many different things with not one of them giving any relief. Dr. Gelfand was thorough and I could tell he had his mind on my problem not anything else. When I got home Dr. Gelfand called me. He had done some research and wanted me to come in for more tests. Finally, I had a diagnosis. Even though there is no cure, I am able to live a quality life with little pain. All of his patients have been with him for years and I have never heard a negative word. I don't know what I would do without him.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2012

This doctor is very good, he listens, he is very attentive to your questions, and I have had wonderful success thanks to him. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2011

overall good but consult time too short doesn't give time to ask questions in detail.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2008