Ratings for Dr. Joseph M. Masternick

Dr. Masternick is a true gift. He is the best Dr. I have ever been to. Many family memebers go to him. He has caught health problems no other physican would take the time to look at. He listens to you, addresses concerns and is very accurate with treatments and diagnosis. I trust his referals and feel fully confident of his care. He is very kind. Truly an Awesome Dr.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2011

Dr. Masternick is great but his office staff is terrible !! Half the time they do not pass on prescription request or call pharmacy regarding a prescription. They do not notify you with test results when prescriptions need to be changed.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2010

As a man of medical science, I feel Dr. Masternick reaches above and beyond to obtain knowledge for individual needs. He has guided and directed my unexplained medical history with compassion and desire. My miracle healing has blessed Dr. Joe as well as myself. I thank God for him and his use of the gifts God has given him. Dr Masternick has my upmost respect and I would refer him to others often.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2009

One of the most compassionate men I have ever met. He was my father's doctor during and during the year and half he fought cancer, Dr. Masternick couldn't have been kinder or gentler. He exemplifies what all doctors should be in this busy world.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2008

What a great doctor! Someone that listens before the exam and addresses each point or complaint that you have. Willing to discuss your problems and long term healing. Suggests multiple avenues to try to promote well being. Does not rush you out and asked to call the following day to report how I felt.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2008

Dr. Joseph M. Masternick's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1975)