Ratings for Dr. John M. Lertora

Dr. Lertora is very professional, polite and kid-friendly.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

Dr. Lertora is WONDERFUL with kids as well as adults. He is very thorough and doesn't do anything you don't need. Appointments are quick and staff is very helpful. I highly recommend this office.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2012

Dr. Lertora provides excellent, personable service and you couldn't ask for a nicer treatment as a patient. He is also up-to-date on optometric practice and equipment and very competent. The staff in the office has improved, and is now more helpful and friendly than in the past.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2012

I love Dr. Letora. He is friendly, honest, and professional.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2011

I've seen Dr. Lertora for many years and he is my favorite doctor ever. His office is always efficient and on-time, but he also will always spend as much time as I need explaining and answering questions. He worked with me to decide when and where to have Lasix surgery, not recommending it until he knew the procedure was thoroughly tested, then carefully explaining the risks and the advantages of some centers over others. When I had the surgery I knew exactly what to expect and was thrilled with the result. I would trust Dr. Lertora completely with any treatment or eye problem.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2008

Dr. John M. Lertora's Credentials

• New England College Of Optometry (Grad. 1985)

AHC