Ratings for Dr. Dennis Bosco

I found Dr. Bosco to be very caring and attentive. He patiently answered my list of questions. I felt that I was in good hands.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

I had my consultation with Dr. Bosco yesterday, May 25 2018. I am mystified by the negative reviews people have written about Dr. Bosco. I found him to be ATTENTIVE, KNOWLEDGEABLE, FRIENDLY, AND CONCERNED ABOUT THE BEST PROCEDURE FOR ME. I thought I must have been reading about another dental surgeon with the same name! Dr. Bosco put me at ease immediately. Any trepidation I was experiencing prior to meeting him is gone. I feel safe and encouraged entrusting Dr. Bosco with any procedure that is required. Gail Patricia Norris BMus. RMT.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2018

I have never experienced having an app't. with such a RUDE, UNFRIENDLY Dr. in my life. Would not introduce himself when approached me for the first time and really wasn't interested to listen what my problems were and why I was referred to see him for care, as I had specific problems. I left his office very disappointed and decided that NO WAY that I want treatment from Him...

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

very rude and arrogant man he looked unclean and smelled was not helpful at all did not seemed to care very rude to his staff I would never go back

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

Dr. Bosco was the rudest incompetent idiot that I have ever met walked out of his office would never let that man do any surgery on my mouth

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

Dr. Bosco extracted a tricky back molar which had broken at and below the gumline, was in close proximity to sinuses and had previous root canal. After the local anaesthetics, I literally didn’t feel a thing. He was friendly, informative and caring as were the support staff.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

This was my second time seeing Dr Bosco, last time was 10 or 12 years ago. Dr Bosco is intelligent, friendly and even humorous. He took the time to answer the many questions I had and explained everything that would happen in detail. The procedure was quick, painless, and best of all I have very little memory of it (thanks to IV sedation). Sure, having a tooth extracted is never fun, but if you need to have it done then Dr Bosco is the right man to see.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Worst customer service provided by billing staff. Extremely rude and condescending. Will take my business elsewhere based on the way his staff spoke to me. (Dr Bosco was arrogant but knowledgeable, accused us of only wanting my daughter's wisdom teeth out because of previous braces. Finally believed that she was in discomfort once he saw the x-rays). All in all, I'll trust her teeth to someone else.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Dr Bosco recently took out all 4 of my wisdom teeth. My consultation was good. He made sure to explain everything thoroughly to me before the procedure. He informed me of the bad things that could happen and their chance of happening. He also briefly went over my history of mental health in the consultation and asked me what he should expect. He then gave me a prescription for pain medication, so I could fill them before the day of the surgery, and a list of things I need to do before coming. On the day of the surgery I was very anxious. My step dad waited in the waiting room for me to stay out of the way. In the room he made sure I was comfortable and explained to me step by step exactly what was going to happen. He was supposed to run an IV to give me something for the swelling. He couldn't find a vein though (I have terrible veins) so he wasn't able to go through with it. During the surgery he was patient. I could tell he wasn't rushing. He was precise and took his time to make sure it would have minimal impact. After he finished the bottom teeth I started having a panic attack. Nothing went wrong I was just really anxious. He told me if I wanted I could come back another day to finish. I told him no. That I wanted it all done at once. I just needed a minute. He respected my space and asked my permissions after a few minutes if he could continue. It was a nice feeling that at any moment I could stop and take a deep breath if need be. He was extremely nice and respectful, making sure I was 100% informed of everything I could need to know. I would recommend Dr Bosco to anyone in need of oral surgery.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

This was a very negative experience for me. The staff was snotty and insisted I was given an X-ray by the dentist who referred. Not only did I not have an X-ray in my position, they suggested my husband drive to my dentist and retrieve it for them. I waited for an hour before I was brought into the examination room and was told I needed to get an X-ray done. I was supposed to have an infected molar removed but was told this was only a consultation. His tone was condescending and he said I should have a root canal instead. He informed me that he hadn't scheduled the appropriate staff for this day and that I'd have to come back if I wanted to be sedated in order to have my tooth removed. I told him I was under the impression that I was just going to have "laughing gas" and certainly didnt want to be put under. He then made a point of saying I would have to have an ecg because "I'm not saying you're old but you are 50 years old". I left there and never went back. It cost me $80 for an unnecessary X-ray that cut my gums when it was jammed into my mouth, and nothing more was done. His bedside manner is atrocious.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017