Ratings for Dr. Miroslav P. Bobek

One of the best doctors I have ever met. Extremely knowledgeable and excellent bedside manners.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Got rid of the brain tumor completely! Recovered in a few weeks!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

he f up my back now I can not walk run as fast as u can.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

Waited 5 months for a appointment, and was evaluated by his assistant. Dr. Bobek came in when I was picking up my purse to leave. His assistant told me I had severe damage to my right an left hip. I have had sever degenerative disk disease and scoliosis, which I have had for 10 to 15 years.I was in tears when I left the office, thinking I also have hip problems.I showed my MRI to my primary care Doctor, and she saw no hip problems at all. She also gave me a copy of Dr. Bobecks assistants findings that states he recommended me to go to a hip specelist. Since then I have gone to a great new doctor here in Oregon, Dr.Christopher Noonon. He performed surgery on my L1-2 disk two weeks ago and I have had great relief.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2013

I went to Dr. Bobek for one problem with my nerve. He was ready to do 4 surgical procedures on me when I only needed one. He gets a share of the profits when he performs them at the surgical center in town(which is physician owned). He preformed 2 on me before I realized what he was attempting to do. Unnecessary surgery to line his pockets. He is arrogant and thinks he's God. Lacks ethics and contributes to the "white wall of silence". Is this the kind of doctor you want to entrust your health care too! Patients beware!!!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

Most arrogant doctor I have seen. I could not believe how he spoke so poorly of my other doctors. After my surgery when I wasn't any better he told me to leave and that there was nothing more he could do.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2011

Dr. Bobek's experience and overall patient care is excellent

flag | Submitted April 21, 2008

He always makes time to see me when I feel it is needed and he is always willing to answer any of my questions that I might have. He Always makes the patient and their relatives feel like they are important.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2007

most arrogant, not helpful, thinks he is god

flag | Submitted April 23, 2007

Dr. Miroslav P. Bobek's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)