Ratings for Dr. Norman J. Nagel

This office is extremely friendly, professional, and informative. From the front end staff to the father/son Orthodontist duo I am blown away. They were able to explain everything and took the time to really review my case in detail with me and put my mind at ease. Thank you Dr.'s!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

This is the best not only Orthodontist but hands down the best Group of people working there. Dr. Norman Nagel and Dr. Jeff Nagel by far are the most kind and compassionate Dr's. My kids say every time , they are both so nice and the best Dr's they've met, that says a lot. The staff could not be any nicer. Nicole is always so very helpful and Vicki has been so helpful to my family, they are Amazing. On our last visit last week Vicki was so kind to us and helpful it's just so nice to have such kind people that care! Dr. Norman treated them this time & is just a great man! Thank you all :)

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

"Very happy w the front office staff. Love the friendliness of the doctor"

flag | Submitted April 4, 2015

Outstanding orthodontist office. From the Doctors to the staff I applaud their attention to detail and customer service . We have always been greeted with a smile and answers to any and all questions. Not only has my oldest been here but now my youngest just had hers put on. I highly recommend this office and am extremely pleased with the results.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

We are at the beginning stages of getting braces for my daughter. The staff has been so friendly, it's such a pleasant office environment to walk into and they kindly have answered my many questions; as this being a whole new process for us. This office is a great fit for us and they have made us feel very welcomed! Thank you!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Always the best experience you could have at a dentist office. Both dentists are the nicest most caring professionals you cold find with an excellent front/back office staff.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

Probably most us can think of that one doctor who shines as "the best of the best!" For me he is now and will always be Dr. Norman Nagel. Dr. Nagel has brought me back from daily pain and appointments with doctor after doctor for headaches, teeth problems, neck aches, many tests to find out what in the world was wrong.... the works!! Dr. Nagel's thorough testing and years of training uncovered my problem that was hiding possibly for years - TMJ! Thanks to my dentist, I finally was referred to Dr. Nagel or I would never have found him. Previously I had thought that he was concerned with braces for children and adults. How wrong I was. He has years of training and experience in TMJ. If you suspect that you might have TMJ, give his office a call. The symptoms are many so don't second guess yourself. They may be these and many more: headaches, neck pain, sinus/facial pain, ear pain, clicking in jaw joint, and too many more to list here. You will have a good future with Dr. Nagel. I have been going to him since October of 2013. I am a new person now... without pain. I call him my "miracle worker." What separates Dr. Nagel from so many doctors I saw through this long quest for answers was not only his extensive knowledge and experience, but his attitude toward the patient - me! He Cares!!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

If you need an orthodontist look no further !!! Dr. Nagel & Nagel are wonderful and the office staff is great!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

This was my orthodontist and now I bring my kids here. Friendly, efficient and clean!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

Best Orthodontics In Ventura County My daughter and I love Nagel orthodontics! we both absolutely love Dr. Nagel and Dr. Nagel Jr. They were an absolute delight. The staff were in the office is super friendly and helpful. I would definately recommend end Nagel Orthodontics to anyone! Thank you so much!

Dr. Norman J. Nagel's Credentials