Ratings for Dr. Robert L. Williams

I have been a patient of Dr. Williams for a very long time and he is the best. Very caring, attentive, knowledgeable doctor. He takes time to answer your questions and he listens. If you are looking for an OB, he has retired from that area, however he is a great GYN.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

I have been with him for YEARS. He delivered all three of my children. His staff isn't the best but anytime I complain about one he has handled it. I feel more like a family member than a patient with him. I am ill and have to see many doctors, he is the only one I feel comfortable with. He listens to my concerns even if it isn't OB related. He works with ALL my other doctors to make sure everyone is on the same page. He makes himself available to me for emergency. I wouldn't change him for anything. He saved my babies life when the Emergency Room want to give me a DNC. They told me I miscarried and I signed all the papers to basically have an abortion. I called him and he made some demands for different test. Come to find out my baby was alive. I almost lost him but thanks to this doc for going the extra mile, he is here with me now (3 years later).

flag | Submitted October 21, 2009

I thought he was an excellent doctor. Both my husband and I thought he was very professional and knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend. him to others

flag | Submitted February 14, 2008

After waiting a couple of hours for the doctor and playing how much longer do you think it's going to be with all the other patients in the lobby, 2 hours later, I finally had the chance to see him, I was not impressed. As for the receptionist, she didn't seem too thrill to be at her job this particular day and neither were any of the other office personel members. This was a routine annual check and I must say the doctor was very friendly and maybe a little too friendly. He asked questions that were not necessarily concerning my medical needs, and he did a lot of complimenting (He commented on everything from my hairstyle to my panty hose). Considering what a gynecologist does, this made me very uncomfortable. Unless you're looking for a date or a cheap thrill, find yourself a REAL doctor - one with good bedside MANNERS.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2006

Staff was terrible!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2006

Dr. Robert L. Williams's Credentials

• Meharry Med Coll Sch Of Med, Nashville Tn 37208 (Grad. 1986)