Dr. Paul M. Friedman's Credentials
Accepting New Patients
Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients
Dr. Paul Friedman completed his Undergraduate at Memphis State University with a degree in Vertebrate Zoology in 1996. He then attended Medical School at the University of Tennessee in Memphis and graduated in 1996. Dr. Friedman completed his Residency at Tisch Bellevue NY VA Medical Center at New York University, School of Medicine. In 2001, Dr. Friedman's Fellowship was completed at Mohs Micrographic Surgery and Laser Surgery as well as the Laser and Skin Center of New York in 2001.
- Univ Of Tn, Memphis, Coll Of Med, Memphis Tn 38163 (Grad. 1996)
Areas of Expertise
Awards & Recognitions
- H Texas Magazine Listing of Top Doctors in Houston 2006
- Husik Prize Recipient for Best Paper by Resident for Fellow, 2000
- Recipient of the Young Investigator's Writing Award of the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery.
- H Texas Magazine Listing of Top Doctors in Houston 2005
- Husik Prize Recipient for Best Paper by a Resident or Fellow, 1999
Publications & Research