Ratings for Dr. Richard A Spitzer

I went to see Dr. Spitzer for the first time today. I went to his office where he did his consult. Then to a room where he did some test's quit a few test's . Before I left I had a blood test. I like this Droctor very much, I will be back.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

I love love love Dr Spitzer, I can't say enough about him. He is old school very detailed and thorough, these type of doctors are the best kind and hard to find now a days. He really cares about his patients. The office staff was very friendly and helpful. Yes he does run behind schedule buts thats because he doesn't rush his patients off like most doctors now a days. All I do is call before my appointment time to see where he's at and don't arrive until right about when he's ready to see me. So my waiting time is maybe 5-10 min which is perfect. He spent about 1 hr and 30 min with me on our 1st visit. He is awesome, like I said before he is very old school and those type of doctors are hard to find, so when you find one of those doctors hang on to them tight because they are one in a few!!!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2012

Dr. Richard A Spitzer's Credentials

• A Einstein Coll Of Med Of Yeshiva Univ, Bronx Ny 10461 (Grad. 1969)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Pasadena, CA