Ratings for Dr. William F. Pearce

The staff were delightful. Can't say the same out the doctor! He was running almost 2 hours late (and not the first time he has run late when my father had an appt!) This was unacceptable. Last few times it was an hour or a bit longer but 2 hours was a waste of my day when I have other obligations. He was never apologetic about his lateness and was rude and rushed. Decided not worth returning to him in the future when there are other urologist in his office that are better, nicer and friendlier!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

Saw Dr. Pearce for blood in my urine. He has a bad habit of always having his Starbucks coffee in hand. I had a procedure where they insert a camera into the urethra and he had all the finesse of a stone mason. Not the friendliest of doctors.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2008

Dr. Pearce is fantastic. I had to see him as an emergency. I had an obstructed urethra and couldn't pee. Also, I was severely constipated. Dr. Pearce not only saw me promptly, he placed a catheter in my urethra and opened me up. He also manually disimpacted me of all my backed up stool. It was a mess in the room, but you can't imagine how much better I felt. I would recommend Dr. Pearce to anyone...just avoid room 1 for a few days.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2008

Dr. William F. Pearce's Credentials

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Guardian