Ratings for Dr. Esther M. Moon

Dr. Moon has been my OBGYN since 2009 and has delivered both of my children. Both were C-section births. I can not say enough good about her. She is very kind and compassionate. I can't ask for a better doctor.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

I went in knowing a little about the proceedure I was having but Dr. Moon took time and explained all the details involved and I was put totally at ease by the end of my first visit. I wish I had a doctor like her all along. She is where I will be taking my daughter when she is older.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

Dr. Moon is great! She's very friendly and took the time to listen and thoroughly answer my questions.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2010

I have been with the practice for 5+ years. Dr Moon recently joined the practice and delivered my second baby. She was always willing to answer questions, give suggestions, and seemed compassionate. She has a very friendly demeanor and I felt she was very relateable. Nothing but good to say about her.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Dr. Moon is friendly, patient, approachable, knowledgeable. She has given me fantastic care both when delivering my baby and performing surgery, including post-op care. I receive fantastic personal service from her, the other doctors in the practice and her entire staff! Highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2008

Dr. Esther M. Moon's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 2001)

UnitedHealthcare