Ratings for Dr. Kenneth I. Levy

Dr.Levy is an excellent physician,very thorough.I hated to leave him but was forced to move,personal circumstances.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Good doctor but long wait periods. Work flow organization is not the best. Had to make repeat calls to get answers, test results, etc.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

We were referred to him by friends. The time spent waiting to see Dr. Levy has been between 1-2 hrs.for the 1st appt. of the day! He does take the time to listen,is kind,compassionate,knowledgeable. However, if a follow-up appt. is required, he needs to be filled in as to why. He only took a cursory review of my bloodwork, if he had taken a better look, he would have seen an abnormality.It went undetected and resulted in a trip to the ER then a specialist.One lab technician is horrible as she has blown two arm veins. The front office staff is great; however, the rest of the staff treated us like we were beneath them, and we were bothering them for calling when we were told to expect a phone call within 72 hours yet five day passed! We were placed on hold up to 25 min.at a time, but I was told we were liars by Diane, Consuela as their phone system can't do that. What happened to common courtesy? Shame on them for being in the medical field maybe it's time for a change

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

I have two chronic health issues. One that started 14 years ago and another that resulted from an accident in 2009. I have been a patient of Dr. Levy for seven years. In that time he has seen me through a range of health issues from minor to major. Dr. Levy is hands down one of the BEST doctors in the valley. He takes his time to listen, discuss and answer any questions I might have during a scheduled appointment. The office staff is courteous and respectful and will always listen to reasonable requests. I have no idea what the other reviewers are even talking about. I can only tell you that both of my parents started to see Dr. Levy after they saw how knowledgeable and compassionate he was with his patients(me). Dr. Levy is a man of science and one of the most knowledgeable and compassionate doctors in the field of medicine. I highly recommend Dr. Levy if you are in need of a top doctor.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2013

Worst doctor EVER!!! My wife came home very upset after visiting him. After demeaning her and making her feel inadequate his staff was also very rude and would never give her a straight answer about anything. Instead of listening to her he gave her a bunch of useless information that had nothing to do with why she was there. She will never be back to see this doctor again!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

Levy does not respond to medical questions. He allows his staff to be rude and sticks up for them over the patient's needs. There are other doctors to go to. You have been warned!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

Dr. Levy is great. However he has an office manager named Diana who is hell on wheels. I would recommend him but I would warn people about her.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

I do not undedrstand these comments! The front office staff, Hector and Tony, are as respectful and kind as I have ever seen! Consuelo is a sweet and understanding nurse. Dr. Levy makes us wait because he is such a good listener, and treats you like family. He is professional and never talks down to us. These are good people!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

Very nice Dr but i can not stand his staff members the billing manager is a rude and doesn't know what she is talking about i have told him about her several times and he doesn't do much about it and now this new front office lady nomi is very rude acts like she is better then you and doesnt know how to be people friendly and i told the dr about her also and of course she is still there so it seems like he doesnt value his patiens opinions so im switching

flag | Submitted December 8, 2010

I'll be changing physicians. I can no longer tolerate the excessively long wait periods or the RUDE office staff.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2010

Dr. Kenneth I. Levy's Credentials

• Tufts Univ Sch Of Med, Boston Ma 02111 (Grad. 1986)