Ratings for Dr. Gary B. Briskin

Dr Briskin in the best Dr I have ever been to, no Dr I Dallas Tex could help me but suggest pills, which is ridiculous, I fly in every year to get PT and other treatments, Cant wait to fly out ttomorrow to get started once again, and fixed the problem simply the best. Joyce D, Dallas Texas :)

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

If there was zero stars they would get it. Had an ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE experience. I arrived on time and punctual 15 minutes prior to appointment as recommended by the staff for new patients. I was in the waiting room waiting for 30 minutes after my appointment, before I spoke up. While I saw a continuation of people come in after me and get helped, before myself. They then placed me in a doctors room where I waited for an additional 30 minutes before speaking up & then telling me it will be another 10-15 minutes. Finally after 1 hour 20 minutes Dr. Briskin came into my room. When I told him what happened and my situation the only thing he told me was to "let it grow out". He spent not more than 5 minutes with me. If I didn't press him for a topical solution and complain about the wait time he would have never even given it to me. It has been like this for 7 YEARS. I think 7 years is enough time before seeing someone for extra help, because obviously it has not just "grown out". I felt as though he spoke down to me and took advantage of me and my insurance so his bills can be paid. I am a young girl in her 20's. He told me "not to go putting fake nails on it" and smirked. I would never and have never done something like that. Him stating something like that, proves to me that he looked at me, saw my gender and my age, and belittled me; he saw that I could be taken advantage of and bypassed.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2018

I saw Dr. Gary Briskin in late July, just a week before my three weeks overseas trip and it was an amazing experience with an excellent professional doctor who has a beautiful, well managed office, great staff. The doctor was very personal and suggested the least invasive procedure as the first option which worked perfectly and without pain. If you are looking for the BEST, look no further.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

I came in for tendonitis in my achilles. He recommended PT. I did this and it got worse. I came back, multiple visits. He never spent more than 5 minutes with me. Just, how does it feel today? I immobilized it for a month. Then he made me orthotics. Then, basically said the enlarged tendon and soreness is is something I'll likely live with my whole life. Then I discovered they had double gilled my insurance. If you pay a co-pay, ask for a copy of the bill, because I was stunned to see what my five minutes with him was costing my insurance company. After finding the mistake I asked for a full accounting of what I've been charged since April. That was over three weeks ago. Still waiting.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

large ego, knowledgeable, no help or program to follow.. kind of left on my own. just not a good fit.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

kind, gentle, on time mostly, reassuring and knowledgeable with me. Lots better than some other drs I have seen.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2012

This doctor is a joke. All I wanted was a referral for physical therapy and all he wanted was to make money. He insisted on taking new X-rays even though I had some taken days before. He insisted on orthotics after making me wait 1.5 hrs to see him and spending 3 minutes with me. 6 weeks later still no orthotics and still NO ONE has called to check in and tell me what's going on. After 4 weeks I insisted on a referral for physical therapy and he insisted I had to come back in to write the referral. Nothing had changed but it took 2 visits and 2 sets of X-rays just to send me to physical therapy. I JUST completed my 3rd physical therapy session and it's the first sign of pain relief. Avoid Dr. Briskin, him and his staff are too busy over treating ($) you to really treat you.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2012

Dr. Briskin is a doctor with a "heart" who really cared to help me improve my ability to walk with less pain.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2011

Dr. Briskin was knowledgeable, very nice and great with my 10 year old son. i would highly recommend him to anyone. Lorraine Eastman

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011

I went to Dr. Briskin for my foot problem. He was kind, spent plenty of time with me and set me up with a therapist who did a great job. His staff was terrific too. I think he's great!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2009

Dr. Gary B. Briskin's Credentials

• Illinois Medical College (Grad. 1982)

Commercial Insurance Company