Ratings for Dr. Simon J. Barker

Dr. Barker is a superb physician, and I recommend him to anyone seeking intelligent, compassionate, knowledgeable healthcare. He listens, he asks the right questions, and he provides options. He listened, truly listened to my comments, and he did more for me than any doctor, of any kind, ever has. He nailed my thyroid issues, and other "mainstream" doctors have looked at the numbers on blood test results and minimized my thyroid health. Dr. Barker acknowledged that sometimes the numbers do not tell the whole story. They might be right for the machine but not for the human being. All body aches are gone, my energy has multiplied exponentially, and emotional ups and downs are settled. I recommend Dr. Barker without hesitation or reservation to anyone seeking quality healthcare.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

I went to see Dr Barker for alternative care for breast cancer. I felt like he wasn't really listening to me or my concerns. He seemed to have a standard way to treat patients regardless of their individual needs...sell expensive treatments and supplements. He had a very arrogant attitude and I would not recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2012

Dr.Barker is a kind, caring person. He treats patients with respect and takes time to discuss concerns. He is quite knowlegeable in his field.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2008