Ratings for Dr. Ralph Esposito

Dr. Esposito took care of my heel pain. He was very professional and has a wondreful bedside manner. We discussed my treatment options together. Dr. Esposito was much more thorough then the other podiatrist that I went to see years before with the same problem. I'm happy to say that this time I'm pain free and back to enjoying my day to day activities. Thanks Dr. Esposito

flag | Submitted December 30, 2011

We love Dr. Esposito. He is a wonderful person, period! I would trust him with anything. He is handsome! We really enjoy our time at his office and recommend him to anyone with a foot problem.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2010

Dr. Esposito is an excellent Podiatrist! I've had recurring therapy over the past few months with great results. He took the time to listen, run the appropriate tests and effectively diagnose my problem. Dr. Esposito has a wonderful personality and provides a little comic relief to put you at ease. Rest assured you will be in good care if you choose him as your Podiatrist. He's easy on the eyes, too.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2008

A decade long foot injury was making even normal activities impossible. Over the years I sought help from many other physicians. Although I tried every option offered to me, none provided a long lasting solution. I heard of Dr. Esposito from a friend who suffered with a similar injury. Dr. Esposito tried numerous noninvasive therapies without relief and eventually recommended an outpatient procedure. After surgery and recuperation I traveled to South Africa! Dr. Esposito was attentive and his follow care was extremely reassuring. I am thankful to him for giving me my life back.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2008

Good Doctor. Very good surgical result. Pleasant and friendly staff. Dr. Esposito has an excellent bedside manner and my entire family loves him. He was very nice and has great personality, I would recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2008

Dr. Ralph Esposito's Credentials

• Ohio College (Grad. 2003)

Updates

• City changed from "CHICAGO" to "Lagrange"

December 30, 2011